Jeffrey Strong's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks."

Jeffrey Strong replied Dec 24, 2011 to Life Full of Sorrow..

19 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Elly Martin

"Thanks"

19 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Elly Martin

"Thank you for commenting. I've already made the sad realization of my future alone-n…"

19 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Elly Martin

"If I'm in need of help, do I even bother turning to them? As far as financial, or sc…"

19 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Elly Martin

"Thank-you"

19 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Elly Martin

"I really like that quote. Thanks for your words, and I'll try to keep what you've sa…"

19 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Elly Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Grinning Cat replied to RRR's discussion Can you stay in the closet forever?
16 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
23 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
29 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
44 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
48 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
53 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
54 minutes ago
James M. Martin posted a discussion
56 minutes ago
58 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service