Sharon Fox Nichols's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"javaknowledge, you said, " I do believe that we all, each one of us, has within us t…"

Sharon Fox Nichols replied Jan 13 to Being spiritual and being atheist

17 Jan 16
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"You states "I believe all things have an energy."  In order for you to "pick up" on…"

Sharon Fox Nichols replied Jan 12 to Being spiritual and being atheist

17 Jan 16
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Many people would like to believe in these things.  But there is no evidence to supp…"

Sharon Fox Nichols replied Jan 12 to Being spiritual and being atheist

17 Jan 16
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"This is fantastic news!  Did you notice the Echo groups--18 to 36--had the lowest re…"

Sharon Fox Nichols replied Dec 28, 2013 to New Poll - our ranks are growing!! (November 2013)

22 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by matthew greenberg

"BK, This year my hubby & I put up a tree (Soltice/Pagan?) and we decorated it wi…"

Sharon Fox Nichols replied Dec 25, 2013 to What do you do about Christmas?

200 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by sk8eycat

"Joan, I'm sorry to say it, but these boobs aren't faking it.  What you see is what y…"

Sharon Fox Nichols replied Dec 25, 2013 to Tolerance & Duck Dynasty

70 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

"Yeh, verily.  It is SO!   ;-)"

Sharon Fox Nichols replied Dec 20, 2013 to Christian moralilty-necessarily objective?

20 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Sharon Fox Nichols

"Morality is always defined by a particular culture.  The question is whether there i…"

Sharon Fox Nichols replied Dec 20, 2013 to Christian moralilty-necessarily objective?

20 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Sharon Fox Nichols

"One has to consider what is acceptable as "evidence".  Since an invisible, all-power…"

Sharon Fox Nichols replied Dec 20, 2013 to What evidence would you require to believe in a higher power?

113 Feb 23
Reply by Richard C Brown

"There is absolutely NO evidence that would convince me to believe in "a higher power…"

Sharon Fox Nichols replied Dec 20, 2013 to What evidence would you require to believe in a higher power?

113 Feb 23
Reply by Richard C Brown

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service