Atheist Nexus Logo

Jay Stride's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I get the impression that some theists are stuck on this because in their circle of…"

Jay Stride replied yesterday to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

814 16 hours ago
Reply by Michael Pianko

"There is another factor that can be added to Loren's list. $. Religion is incredibly…"

Jay Stride replied Mar 23 to

just now

"Just finished watching this PBS Frontline documentary From Jesus to Christ. Everythi…"

Jay Stride replied Mar 23 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

55 Mar 23
Reply by sk8eycat

"There is no mention of Jesus by contemporary historians. Paul, writing circa 58 CE,…"

Jay Stride replied Mar 8 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

55 Mar 23
Reply by sk8eycat

"IMohammed (570 to 632 CE) got his information from the Ebionites, a jewish Christian…"

Jay Stride replied Jan 4 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

55 Mar 23
Reply by sk8eycat

"I've read a number of books on this topic. The consensus of scholarly opinion is: 1.…"

Jay Stride replied Jan 4 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

55 Mar 23
Reply by sk8eycat

"Bristol is ignoring some other inconvenient facts. First, the the story of Noah is b…"

Jay Stride replied Jan 4 to Uh-oh - One of the World's Great Minds Aligns against Us!

31 Jan 4
Reply by Daniel W

"I can just see an apologist for the Church of Agalychnis callidryas in debate with W…"

Jay Stride replied Dec 7, 2014 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2434 on Sunday
Reply by Noah

"Re: Priestly Perks. When I worked for Canada Revenue Agency I had the files of a few…"

Jay Stride replied Nov 27, 2014 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2434 on Sunday
Reply by Noah

"I think the Xian gawd is more like Eddie Murphy's SNL character Mr. Robinson."

Jay Stride replied Oct 11, 2014 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2434 on Sunday
Reply by Noah

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service