Hambydammit's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh... also... Matthew Chapman has a movie coming out... "The Ledge." I saw the scree…"

Hambydammit replied May 14, 2011 to Atheist characters

30 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by CK

"Malcolm Reynolds on Firefly is an atheist. Unfortunately, he's the caricature "angry…"

Hambydammit replied May 14, 2011 to Atheist characters

30 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by CK

"Yeah... I've heard the Knights Templar story, and I suppose it's possible that this…"

Hambydammit replied May 14, 2011 to Friday the Thirteenth is yet another example of Christian Misogyny

6 May 14, 2011
Reply by Hambydammit

"Yep, yep. That was a Christian "adaptation" of the Freya legend. Good goddess become…"

Hambydammit replied May 14, 2011 to Friday the Thirteenth is yet another example of Christian Misogyny

6 May 14, 2011
Reply by Hambydammit

"Avicenna, I don't think anyone's suggesting that anything about this was "simple." T…"

6 May 14, 2011
Reply by Hambydammit

""With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; b…"

Hambydammit replied Sep 14, 2010 to Can a theist be moral?

9 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Steve

"The most common thing I get is something like this: "Oh. What happened to you? Did…"

Hambydammit replied Mar 28, 2010 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service