Beth KZ's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope that you have some sort of backup option. About a year and a half ago, while…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 5, 2012 to What would you do if electricity shut off forever?

14 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"What would happen without people to maintain it is devastating! The History Channel…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 5, 2012 to What would you do if electricity shut off forever?

14 Sep 5, 2012

"I think your analysis is about right on. I also notice a good deal of hypocrisy in…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 5, 2012 to Sexual perceptions of Secular morality

20 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Stormi C.

"It depends how it were to happen. If power lines went down, I'd be looking for peopl…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 4, 2012 to What would you do if electricity shut off forever?

14 Sep 5, 2012

"I have not run across it, but I was older and married when I finally admitted I was…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 2, 2012 to Sexual perceptions of Secular morality

20 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Stormi C.

"It's as old as time for pedophiles to claim that the children "seduce" them. It's be…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 2, 2012 to Move over Todd Akin, there's a crazier sherif in town!

2 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Lillie

"I'm sorry for your loss. There are several bad things going on at once. I used to…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 2, 2012 to Legal Euthanasia - Death with Dignity

12 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"No, I'm not from Texas. I do have a brother who is a middle school science teacher…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 2, 2012 to Victory for evolution in Texas

42 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Not necessarily. People who spend lots of time and energy prostheletizing* others,…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 1, 2012 to Dealing with Fundamentalism at Work

7 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by James Kz

"I hope that it's a typo of it being a 2011 date, rather than 2012. If it is, it's g…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 1, 2012 to Victory for evolution in Texas

42 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Future replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
12 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
40 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on nikki summers's blog post atheist billboard
55 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
John Jubinsky posted photos
1 hour ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
5 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
5 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
5 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
6 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
6 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service