Beth KZ's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"The Texas GOP has on its platform a denouncement of teaching of critical thinking -…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 15, 2012 to The Most Dangerous Thing About Religion

51 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Alan Perlman

"This passage from 1 Corinthians seems to say that a marriage without sex is not a ma…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 12, 2012 to There's zero proof that being gay is any morally different from straight. So why articles like this?

29 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Chang

"Romney may be a religious nut, but he's not an absolute DOMINIONIST the way Ryan is.…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 12, 2012 to Why Obama Will Win

22 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by booklover

"To listen to the fundamentalist preachers, Christianity is about successfully fighti…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 11, 2012 to There's zero proof that being gay is any morally different from straight. So why articles like this?

29 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Chang

""Disbelief" by Leslie Fish http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6DNk68J5RE A song about…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 11, 2012 to Atheist Anthems wanted!

57 May 23
Reply by L Ross

"That must be a much younger rendition of Loren, of what they think he looked like so…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 10, 2012 to More on Internet Security - Search your image.

14 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by jay H

"Hey! I can walk on water too! ...So long as it's frozen solid."

Beth KZ replied Sep 8, 2012 to How did you feel after leaving your religion and becoming atheist?

48 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"You're in a bit of a sticky situation with your wife on this. Afterall, it is her da…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 8, 2012 to Feels like a squirt gun for Evolution vs. a tidal wave for Creationism!

9 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by damian

"I didn't have the loads of scriptural teachings along the line you did, as I was som…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 5, 2012 to How did you feel after leaving your religion and becoming atheist?

48 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"As much as I abhor the actions of Westboro Baptist Church, the things they do really…"

Beth KZ replied Sep 5, 2012 to Sexual perceptions of Secular morality

20 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Stormi C.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service