Atheist Nexus Logo

Rev Hellbound Alleee's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, what else could he have said? I like to think about it, because I have a hard…"

Rev Hellbound Alleee replied Mar 24, 2009 to Revealed Truth, Revelation, and why Christians Know Everything

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Yes, I did misinterpret your post. Well, my arms aren't folded yet! I haven't given…"

Rev Hellbound Alleee replied Mar 24, 2009 to Revealed Truth, Revelation, and why Christians Know Everything

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Here is an Epic Chat that sums up exactly what I'm talking about here. It comes from…"

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Yes, that's exactly it. I don't want to pretend that there aren't atheist know-it-a…"

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"If we perceive reality differently, how do you and I communicate? If your reality an…"

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

""Being annoying" to Christians. I think that they don't like that we think we can f…"

Rev Hellbound Alleee replied Mar 23, 2009 to Revealed Truth, Revelation, and why Christians Know Everything

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Maybe it has everything to do with it?"

Rev Hellbound Alleee replied Mar 23, 2009 to Revealed Truth, Revelation, and why Christians Know Everything

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Hm, but doesn't evidence actually have a definition? How is it different for everyon…"

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"When people come out as gay, they have the same fears: that their parents won't love…"

Rev Hellbound Alleee replied Mar 22, 2009 to Struggling to tell my family that I am an atheist...

9 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Allen Uribes

"She's bullying you. You'll be a part of your family whether you go or not. Is she d…"

Rev Hellbound Alleee replied Mar 22, 2009 to The "Respect" Argument

37 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Buffy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

MagetheEntertainer posted a video

Problems With The Bible Pt 7

In this video I discuss the problems surrounding the story of Moses, the Jews being enslaved in Egypt, the biblical Exodus, and the plagues that Moses suppos...
14 minutes ago
Profile IconLibertarian Atheist, Shannon, Misha H. and 3 more joined Atheist Nexus
14 minutes ago
George Chase replied to George Chase's discussion On the Nature of Miracles.
30 minutes ago
Ted Foureagles replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion A New Low in Political Rhetoric
42 minutes ago
Eric Sergent replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
44 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion American Center for Law and Justice odd case
52 minutes ago
George Chase replied to George Chase's discussion On the Nature of Miracles.
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion American Center for Law and Justice odd case
1 hour ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service