Rev Hellbound Alleee's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Having great pain and no immediate relief means you need to sort of meditate. I thin…"

Rev Hellbound Alleee replied Mar 28, 2009 to Do you ever "pray"?

59 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Bill

"I talked my Mom into converting away from Christianity, because I knew it was in her…"

Rev Hellbound Alleee replied Mar 28, 2009 to Have you ever converted someone to Atheism?`

171 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by William C. Walker

"LOL. Or "isn't God supposed to be talking to us through scripture? Why would you re…"

Rev Hellbound Alleee replied Mar 24, 2009 to Revealed Truth, Revelation, and why Christians Know Everything

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Well, what else could he have said? I like to think about it, because I have a hard…"

Rev Hellbound Alleee replied Mar 24, 2009 to Revealed Truth, Revelation, and why Christians Know Everything

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Yes, I did misinterpret your post. Well, my arms aren't folded yet! I haven't given…"

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Here is an Epic Chat that sums up exactly what I'm talking about here. It comes from…"

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Yes, that's exactly it. I don't want to pretend that there aren't atheist know-it-a…"

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"If we perceive reality differently, how do you and I communicate? If your reality an…"

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

""Being annoying" to Christians. I think that they don't like that we think we can f…"

Rev Hellbound Alleee replied Mar 23, 2009 to Revealed Truth, Revelation, and why Christians Know Everything

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Maybe it has everything to do with it?"

Rev Hellbound Alleee replied Mar 23, 2009 to Revealed Truth, Revelation, and why Christians Know Everything

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service