Kiru's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been wondering if the majority really is Christian, or if it only appears that…"

Kiru replied Sep 27, 2010 to Tax Benefit ?

10 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Curt Fox

"Beck is an asshole, and he seems to be quite loony. I think all the people represent…"

Kiru replied Sep 27, 2010 to Human Rights and God go hand in hand according to Glenn Beck

34 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

"Kick him in the nutz!!!"

Kiru replied Sep 27, 2010 to christian till im 18

20 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I don't feel the passion for such research the way I used to. A decade ago I could r…"

Kiru replied Sep 27, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"Simon of Peraea. A slave of Herod who rebelled but was killed by the Romans. The Jew…"

Kiru replied Sep 26, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"How about, it can only be taught if it is being taught by a Buddhist or Hindu. Ya kn…"

Kiru replied Sep 22, 2010 to School Board might OK teaching creationism in Science class

8 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I've done Reiki before. It's psychological. By influencing the mind we can influence…"

Kiru replied Sep 21, 2010 to Reiki and other alternative medicine

85 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Brian Wood

"Actually, there's nothing in Physics which defies the possibility in such a divine e…"

Kiru replied Sep 21, 2010 to Intellects who belive in God

62 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Drregaleagle

"Mathew, Chapter 15: 22And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, a…"

Kiru replied Sep 21, 2010 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"I have been getting that same feeling. In a college class I had to hear the "profess…"

Kiru replied Sep 21, 2010 to Rev. Beck: We're Winning: Obama Went to Church

7 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Pat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
21 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years
33 minutes ago
Joan Denoo posted a blog post
37 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
1 hour ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
2 hours ago
Tara Toleman joined John Tidwell's group
2 hours ago
Sentient Biped commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service