Lyra Silvertongue's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Adam, I also recently identified myself as an atheist. I don't think I truly "bo…"

Lyra Silvertongue replied Jan 26, 2011 to Hello My Name is. . .

6 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Stanley Post

"Tyson is coming to my Bible Belt school in a few weeks and I am so excited!"

Lyra Silvertongue replied Jan 22, 2011 to How Can We Atheists Do Our Job Better?

28 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Maia Rodriguez

"This is a great point - as a lesbian I find it particularly entertaining! Of course,…"

Lyra Silvertongue replied Jan 20, 2011 to Gay AND atheist?!

34 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Jan deBoer

"I know the type. The Rush Limbaugh - right wing crap makes me madder than the religi…"

Lyra Silvertongue replied Jan 20, 2011 to Gay AND atheist?!

34 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Jan deBoer

"Although I do consider myself an atheist since I don't have a positive belief in any…"

Lyra Silvertongue replied Jan 17, 2011 to What if there is a god?

562 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi

"I like your conclusion about what 'god' was aiming at in the last few paragraphs. Fa…"

Lyra Silvertongue replied Jan 15, 2011 to Hooray! Like-minded people!

4 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Stanley Post

"You had me rolling my eyes, for sure! Yes, I think anyone raised in this culture has…"

Lyra Silvertongue replied Jan 15, 2011 to Gay AND atheist?!

34 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Jan deBoer

"I love this! I also have not read the 45 pages, but this all made me think of "Smith…"

Lyra Silvertongue replied Jan 15, 2011 to What if there is a god?

562 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi

"Obviously most gay people aren't atheist but I would certainly hope more of us would…"

Lyra Silvertongue replied Jan 15, 2011 to Gay AND atheist?!

34 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Jan deBoer

"Hey Alli, you are practically telling my story. My parents are both in scientific pr…"

Lyra Silvertongue replied Jan 14, 2011 to A new heathen.

15 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Alli Armstrong

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Todd Crispin replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Likes Film on His Life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
53 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Patricia's discussion Very Ancient Sharks Teeth Found in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
56 minutes ago
Todd Crispin liked John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Likes Film on His Life
57 minutes ago
Todd Crispin replied to Patricia's discussion Very Ancient Sharks Teeth Found in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Todd Crispin posted discussions
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
1 hour ago
Todd Crispin replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand' in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Todd Crispin's discussion Unidentified Flying Objects?
2 hours ago
Profile IconTodd Crispin, Kristi H and Connor Galletly joined Dr. Terence Meaden's group
2 hours ago
Todd Crispin posted a status
"Sitting here eating sunflower seeds waiting for smart people to create a pill to make be skinny again....lol.."
2 hours ago
Todd Crispin replied to Todd Crispin's discussion Unidentified Flying Objects?
2 hours ago
Jimmy McCann replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand' in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service