Shane Christian's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"As a child I was always skeptical about religion. Around 1965, while in the fourth o…"

Shane Christian replied Jul 24, 2011 to How old were you when you declared yourself an atheist?

79 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

"This is something I came across about ten years ago that might shed some light on th…"

Shane Christian replied Jul 21, 2011 to Scientific Method for Dummies?

18 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I often say that humans evolved a dependency on the, "God Delusion".  Fifteen years…"

Shane Christian replied Jul 20, 2011 to Do you think there is a "God" gene?

5 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Shane Christian

"An excellent reference, regarding the Bible and science is Julia Sweeney's DVD or CD…"

Shane Christian replied Jul 15, 2011 to What are some of your favorite rebuttals when someone questions your atheism?

77 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Another good joke to throw at the fundies, if they bring up the "You can't see air,…"

Shane Christian replied Jul 14, 2011 to What are some of your favorite rebuttals when someone questions your atheism?

77 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"There is no God, therefore one can't prove a negative,  But there is a vast converge…"

Shane Christian replied Jul 10, 2011 to Proving a Negative Claim

170 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by C.J. Scoggins

"Jennifer,  That was an excellent one liner to catch those door knocking prosletizers…"

Shane Christian replied Jul 7, 2011 to What are some of your favorite rebuttals when someone questions your atheism?

77 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"My favorite rebuttals are some jokes I have put together throughout my life. 1. Reli…"

Shane Christian replied Jul 4, 2011 to What are some of your favorite rebuttals when someone questions your atheism?

77 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service