Jillian Dhyana Oliver's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe Peter Singer sees at least some link between the rejection of certain reli…"

Jillian Dhyana Oliver replied Jun 9 to atheism/Vegetarianism: Is there a link? Vegetarians and Meat Eaters alike please! Help with online ethnography for a postgrad..

27 Jun 12
Reply by Luara

"I'm an atheist because I believe that social science shows us enough evidence that g…"

Jillian Dhyana Oliver replied Jun 9 to why are you atheist

34 Jul 7
Reply by Freethinker31

"Even though non-religion is on the rise in developed countries, eradicating religion…"

Jillian Dhyana Oliver replied Jun 9 to Can atheism replace religion?

67 Jun 9
Reply by Jillian Dhyana Oliver

"I've heard the argument that religion is needed for social cohesion quite a few time…"

Jillian Dhyana Oliver replied Dec 21, 2013 to Secular Hub

5 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Jillian Dhyana Oliver

"As a child, I used the word god to answer questions I didn't know the real answers t…"

Jillian Dhyana Oliver replied Dec 21, 2013 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

220 Feb 2
Reply by kent l thompson

"http://www.huffingtonpost.com/zoltan-istvan/im-an-atheist-therefore-i_b_4388778.html…"

Jillian Dhyana Oliver replied Dec 5, 2013 to Will religion and belief in the supernatural be around until humans become extinct?

16 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"I've always been open about being an atheist. I'm the only atheist in my family, but…"

Jillian Dhyana Oliver replied Dec 3, 2013 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

459 Dec 1
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service