Sarah Elle's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"It's unfortunate that we still have to think in terms of skin color at times but som…"

Sarah Elle replied Dec 9, 2009 to Why does there need to be racist atheism?

160 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Jorge Quinones

"Amen to that! Pun intended."

Sarah Elle replied Dec 2, 2009 to The one thing to say about God's non-existence... and a bonus rant about the size of the universe.

126 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Mike Haynes

""You say you have experienced God directly? Well, some people have experienced a pin…"

Sarah Elle replied Dec 1, 2009 to The one thing to say about God's non-existence... and a bonus rant about the size of the universe.

126 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Mike Haynes

"I know what you mean, ACDC was a religious experience for me lol"

Sarah Elle replied Dec 1, 2009 to The one thing to say about God's non-existence... and a bonus rant about the size of the universe.

126 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Mike Haynes

"I'm not sure but one thing I always hear from believers after they have no ammunitio…"

126 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Mike Haynes

"Oh no, it's the devil who created the fossils, you know, to throw mankind off the ri…"

Sarah Elle replied Nov 29, 2009 to I think dinosaurs made me an atheist....

11 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Kyle Ziggy

""I knew that the earth was millions of years old"-- Sorry I hate to correct people b…"

Sarah Elle replied Nov 29, 2009 to I think dinosaurs made me an atheist....

11 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Kyle Ziggy

"No roles at all, or maybe all life forms play a role, who knows! I loved this post,…"

Sarah Elle replied Nov 28, 2009 to Is the general notion of religion that the universe is 'all about humans' one reason to be atheist?

30 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by John D

"Tree Fitty! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! This is priceless!"

Sarah Elle replied Nov 25, 2009 to Do It Yourself Church Signs!

80 Jul 14
Reply by Loren Miller

"You see the link in that article to "faith and reason"? lol!!! I love how such an ad…"

Sarah Elle replied Nov 19, 2009 to Italian scientists claim to debunk Shroud of Turin

10 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Sarah Elle

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service