Larry Taylor's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"Never had any. Good time to try one."

Larry Taylor replied on Wednesday to Hey everybody, the world's about to end. Again.

41 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Actually, neither do I. Like I said, I do like a nice dry Merlot. But if I'm in that…"

Larry Taylor replied on Wednesday to Hey everybody, the world's about to end. Again.

41 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Hey Pat, we're going to hell! The ice would melt too quickly to do any good! HA! Oth…"

41 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Welcome to AN! Lots of interesting and supportive people in here. Fascinating story!"

Larry Taylor replied on Wednesday to Hello!

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Larry Taylor

"Ooh, ooh, please save a seat in that basket for me! Single malt scotch Loren? I pref…"

41 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I adore and love my wife with all my heart and, I hope, she adores and loves me as w…"

Larry Taylor replied Apr 10 to A great book for ex-Christians especially survivors of fundamentalism

14 Apr 11
Reply by Luara

"Dr. Clark, I am not going to hold my breath waiting for that. As I said in my post a…"

Larry Taylor replied Mar 28 to The Hobby Lobby Case

36 Mar 30
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Now, I may be an idiot and am not paying as close attention to this whole twisted is…"

Larry Taylor replied Mar 28 to The Hobby Lobby Case

36 Mar 30
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Well said, thank you."

Larry Taylor replied Mar 13 to Ever heard of this ?

13 Mar 20
Reply by Acciaccatura G Major

"Cosmic calendar was on Sagan's original series. Tyson gave Sagan a wonderful tribute…"

Larry Taylor replied Mar 10 to Cosmos is back!

2 Mar 11
Reply by damian

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service