Larry Taylor's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Good evening Sean and welcome. You will find many great people and a lot of interest…"

Larry Taylor replied Jul 13 to New to nexus

14 Jul 14
Reply by Pat

"Thank you."

Larry Taylor replied Jun 18 to Ann Coulter Sees Heaven: Christians Only, No Jews: Disgusting Spectacle Showing Up Religious Fanaticism for What it Is

65 Jul 13
Reply by James M. Martin

"I think she does it deliberately, just to stay in the limelight."

Larry Taylor replied Jun 17 to Ann Coulter Sees Heaven: Christians Only, No Jews: Disgusting Spectacle Showing Up Religious Fanaticism for What it Is

65 Jul 13
Reply by James M. Martin

"James, may I please quote you?"

Larry Taylor replied Jun 17 to Ann Coulter Sees Heaven: Christians Only, No Jews: Disgusting Spectacle Showing Up Religious Fanaticism for What it Is

65 Jul 13
Reply by James M. Martin

"I find a world guided according to a plan made by a VERY UNPREDICTABLE super-duper m…"

Larry Taylor replied Jun 15 to Belief in science is also comforting

30 Jul 6
Reply by Freethinker31

"Depends on how good a friend she is. From what I read she is too steeped into the fa…"

Larry Taylor replied Jun 15 to father's day post on FB that posits that atheists had missing or abusive fathers

33 Jun 18
Reply by Emily Henderson

"Don't forget, the holy repug father himself, god Ronny traded arms for hostages."

Larry Taylor replied Jun 9 to BRUTALLY HONEST: The GOP's Hypocrisy Is Shameful

12 Jun 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I loved the series and was sad that last night's was the final. I got all weepy-eyed…"

Larry Taylor replied Jun 9 to Ron Reagan from FFRF commercial on the Cosmos finale

5 Jun 10
Reply by matthew greenberg

"Laura; First, let me apologize for misspelling masturbation. Of all people, sociolog…"

Larry Taylor replied Jun 6 to Daniel Dennett on William Lane Craig and many other things

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

"I have to agree with Napoleon, to a degree, on this one. Dennett deserves our respec…"

Larry Taylor replied Jun 4 to Daniel Dennett on William Lane Craig and many other things

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service