A. Noni Moose's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"The argument is not who "needs" that gun. It is who "wants" that gun. I have friends…"

A. Noni Moose replied Sep 24, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"I completely agree..and I suspect you and I are the only 2 on this site. Obama has b…"

A. Noni Moose replied Sep 24, 2012 to Who would you vote for Romney or Obama?

42 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by JS. Rogers

"As opposed to the "democracy" we have now.??! We have more Executive Orders floating…"

A. Noni Moose replied Aug 15, 2012 to Thank God "Romney" Has Chosen Ryan!

61 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"I also live in the bible belt. South Carolina has been called the "buckle" of the bi…"

A. Noni Moose replied May 24, 2012 to Thinking of moving to *gasp* the bible belt

22 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Nathan Kilberry

"Everyone DOES have access to healthcare..there's a hospital in every po-dunk town in…"

A. Noni Moose replied May 24, 2012 to SO tired of talking to people and then hearing "the dumb" come out of their mouths...

59 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I do not generally watch that show, but I do seem to recall seeing that. I noticed t…"

A. Noni Moose replied May 18, 2012 to Joshua Ledet sings "Imagine"

8 May 27, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Well, I just came out to a couple of friends last week. It was more of a synonimous…"

A. Noni Moose replied May 9, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

453 Oct 22
Reply by Freethinker31

"The confusing tax code is exactly why we need to go to a fair tax. That way ALL peop…"

A. Noni Moose replied May 9, 2012 to Atheism and Liberalism..

55 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by TNT666

"They all have "universal" health care, but still have a survival rate from major dis…"

A. Noni Moose replied May 9, 2012 to Atheism and Liberalism..

55 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by TNT666

"Limited government was the true meaning in the beginning anyway. the government was…"

A. Noni Moose replied May 3, 2012 to catholic business should have the right to deny birth control in health coverage

39 May 8, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck replied to sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
17 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
18 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
1 hour ago
Amanda Ashcraft posted a status
"Finally finished my move! And I managed to scrounge out two blog postings this month. Miraculous! My newest is here: http://j.mp/1vmSb3Y"
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat liked sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
1 hour ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
1 hour ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Feminism
2 hours ago
Freethinker31 replied to Luara's discussion A naked rambler
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service