Matthew S's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"The opposite extreme isn't total government control, its total liberty of the child…"

Matthew S replied Feb 21, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"It took alot of courage to come forward and say that. I have a friend who has said t…"

Matthew S replied Feb 21, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"That's what I keep thinking everytime I hear that, I'm intact, and I never have prob…"

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"As an uncircumcised man, and a virgin, I have no idea what it looks like to be circu…"

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"If they cared so much about hygeine in this country, they'd be for people having mor…"

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"I'm uncircumcised, and I can attest, I've never had an infection nor hygene issues d…"

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"The problem I have with the idea that it prevents STD's, is the AIDS rate in places…"

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"Mutilating the penis is cutting away parts off it, it is mutilation. Its not really…"

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"I'm not sociopathic. I don't know if the pastor was."

Matthew S replied Feb 21, 2011 to Jumping off a cliff

19 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Dennis Smith

"I say 99% because absolute certainty doesn't exist."

Matthew S replied Feb 21, 2011 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2016 May 8, 2012
Reply by Gallowspoll

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service