Matthew S's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"The opposite extreme isn't total government control, its total liberty of the child…"

Matthew S replied Feb 21, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

"It took alot of courage to come forward and say that. I have a friend who has said t…"

Matthew S replied Feb 21, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"That's what I keep thinking everytime I hear that, I'm intact, and I never have prob…"

573 May 5

"As an uncircumcised man, and a virgin, I have no idea what it looks like to be circu…"

573 May 5

"If they cared so much about hygeine in this country, they'd be for people having mor…"

573 May 5

"I'm uncircumcised, and I can attest, I've never had an infection nor hygene issues d…"

573 May 5

"The problem I have with the idea that it prevents STD's, is the AIDS rate in places…"

573 May 5

"Mutilating the penis is cutting away parts off it, it is mutilation. Its not really…"

573 May 5

"I'm not sociopathic. I don't know if the pastor was."

Matthew S replied Feb 21, 2011 to Jumping off a cliff

19 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Dennis Smith

"I say 99% because absolute certainty doesn't exist."

Matthew S replied Feb 21, 2011 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2185 Aug 23
Reply by Cory "The Fox"

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service