Ceil's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Shrouded   I had one woman at my first and last Quilt Guild meeting ask me i…"

Ceil replied on Saturday to Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!

69 on Saturday
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"Freethinker, the Theists have no use for logical thinking.  They believe not because…"

Ceil replied Aug 10 to Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!

69 on Saturday
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"Jerry, good point and feel free to introduce it.  The Mercedes in question was one o…"

Ceil replied Aug 10 to Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!

69 on Saturday
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"Thank you Joan! Are there any specific places here that you would recommend I look a…"

69 on Saturday
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"Thank you! Love this and will use it.  Found a lot of negative references to it when…"

Ceil replied Aug 9 to Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!

69 on Saturday
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"Christine, I do like your idea of being honest for others who might be lurking. Fran…"

Ceil replied Aug 9 to Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!

69 on Saturday
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"Love this! "

69 on Saturday
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"Joan, I appreciate your taking the time to help me with this.   #1.  I have done for…"

69 on Saturday
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"Thank you, Jay. I've been trying to do that in a way but haven't spent a lot of time…"

Ceil replied Aug 7 to Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!

69 on Saturday
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"I think there's a difference that we should perhaps make between the sweet quick kis…"

Ceil replied Aug 3 to Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner

61 Aug 9
Reply by jlaz

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service