Atheist Nexus Logo

Ceil's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry to learn of your cancer and I guess you're able to put things in perspective a…"

Ceil replied Mar 14 to A discussion of the rules: rule #8

44 Apr 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Yes, you're right.  When everyone is saying, "I'll pray for you" and the like, I sho…"

44 Apr 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I can't even enjoy my sewing web groups without encountering evangelicals  who sign…"

44 Apr 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Michael, While I agree with you wholeheartedly about the fact that circumcision shou…"

Ceil replied Jan 18 to Are Atheists too judgmental??

523 Apr 13
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"This is interesting.  So, circumcision began for "health reasons" "back in the day"?…"

Ceil replied Jan 14 to Are Atheists too judgmental??

523 Apr 13
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"You need to read: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs241/en/   What is the…"

523 Apr 13
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I think you're missing the point.  We cringe when we hear about female genital mutil…"

523 Apr 13
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I think they're very aware that everyone doesn't celebrate Christmas and maybe that'…"

Ceil replied Dec 30, 2014 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

274 Jan 2
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"You've lost me there. Am I a fundamentalist and by that definition a psychotic or no…"

Ceil replied Dec 30, 2014 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

274 Jan 2
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"When someone "Merry Christmases" me, I give them the "Happy Holidays" reply.  Not to…"

274 Jan 2
Reply by Leon Gretsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service