Atheist Nexus Logo

Ceil's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry to learn of your cancer and I guess you're able to put things in perspective a…"

Ceil replied Mar 14 to A discussion of the rules: rule #8

35 Mar 14
Reply by Ceil

"Yes, you're right.  When everyone is saying, "I'll pray for you" and the like, I sho…"

35 Mar 14
Reply by Ceil

"I can't even enjoy my sewing web groups without encountering evangelicals  who sign…"

35 Mar 14
Reply by Ceil

"Michael, While I agree with you wholeheartedly about the fact that circumcision shou…"

Ceil replied Jan 18 to Are Atheists too judgmental??

509 Feb 5
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"This is interesting.  So, circumcision began for "health reasons" "back in the day"?…"

Ceil replied Jan 14 to Are Atheists too judgmental??

509 Feb 5
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"You need to read: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs241/en/   What is the…"

509 Feb 5
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"I think you're missing the point.  We cringe when we hear about female genital mutil…"

509 Feb 5
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"I think they're very aware that everyone doesn't celebrate Christmas and maybe that'…"

Ceil replied Dec 30, 2014 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

274 Jan 2
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"You've lost me there. Am I a fundamentalist and by that definition a psychotic or no…"

Ceil replied Dec 30, 2014 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

274 Jan 2
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"When someone "Merry Christmases" me, I give them the "Happy Holidays" reply.  Not to…"

274 Jan 2
Reply by Leon Gretsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service