Olga Spelts (Human Bean)'s Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (163) Replies Latest Activity

"Dang! I was going to post something on the Texas Republican platform! They also want…"

Olga Spelts (Human Bean) replied Jul 4, 2010 to Texas Surpasses California as Kook, Spook State

19 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Black Magick Woman

"I dont know. Regarding ghosts I've had some Christian friends who didnt want to beli…"

Olga Spelts (Human Bean) replied Jul 3, 2010 to What u Think about Ghost (This kind of stupidity )

17 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Olga Spelts (Human Bean)

"Exactly. I read two books on the subject "Lovejoy" by Peter Korn and "Live from the…"

Olga Spelts (Human Bean) replied Jul 2, 2010 to Godless Billy Graham Pkwy billboard vandalized

22 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Rich Lane

"Lol! I'm for a watch tower so when one of those jesus freaks tries to crawl on up an…"

Olga Spelts (Human Bean) replied Jul 2, 2010 to Godless Billy Graham Pkwy billboard vandalized

22 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Rich Lane

"I think after they took over Europe via war then they recast themselves (once they h…"

22 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Rich Lane

"Easy! What makes atheists tick: stupid religious theocratic zealots!"

Olga Spelts (Human Bean) replied Jul 2, 2010 to Atheists asked to participate in psychological survey

7 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Ariel S.

"This sort of reminds me of anti abortion rights terrorism and pro-choice people. The…"

22 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Rich Lane

"LOL!!"

22 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Rich Lane

"And dont you just like how so many of them PUT EVERYTHING IN CAPS TO EMPHASIZE HOW F…"

22 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Rich Lane

"I dont know. While I see your point I hate not being able to give an 'eye for an eye…"

22 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Rich Lane

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service