Olga Spelts (Human Bean)'s Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (163) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL!Agreement here!"

Olga Spelts (Human Bean) replied Jul 8, 2010 to Is a virgin birth even possible?

10 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Jezzy

"dallas: I'd prefer to think it was the gardener!"

Olga Spelts (Human Bean) replied Jul 8, 2010 to Is a virgin birth even possible?

10 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Jezzy

"Funny pic! Technically you could be a virgin as it just takes sperm to go into a wom…"

10 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Jezzy

"Agreed! I think its problematic that todays religious (mainly christians) are so ope…"

Olga Spelts (Human Bean) replied Jul 8, 2010 to American Theocracy

10 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

""a recording in nature of the unused energy that hasn't been sent into the ground to…"

Olga Spelts (Human Bean) replied Jul 7, 2010 to What u Think about Ghost (This kind of stupidity )

17 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Olga Spelts (Human Bean)

"OMG, probably! I swear theyre trying to turn us into Iran!"

Olga Spelts (Human Bean) replied Jul 7, 2010 to Texas Surpasses California as Kook, Spook State

19 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Black Magick Woman

"Right. Whats worse is they want some condescending lecture to be given! From what I'…"

Olga Spelts (Human Bean) replied Jul 7, 2010 to Texas Surpasses California as Kook, Spook State

19 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Black Magick Woman

"And she was lashed 99 times before 'confessing!' This is absolutely barbaric!"

Olga Spelts (Human Bean) replied Jul 7, 2010 to Stop this Iranian stoning!

5 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by mojo5501

"wow, intersting link. I'm going to link it on another blog. ((eye roll))"my boys ch…"

Olga Spelts (Human Bean) replied Jul 4, 2010 to John Eldredge, Ransomed Hearts Ministries & Mexican Meth Pushing La Familia...

2 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Well I havent read much about it but havent they put signs at the top of boocases or…"

Olga Spelts (Human Bean) replied Jul 4, 2010 to Scientists look at Near Death Experiences

16 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by coffeekraken

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service