Forrest Green (VorlonGuyverOss)'s Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"The complaints were not about the political ideology, it was about "there is a ATHEI…"

Forrest Green (VorlonGuyverOss) replied Dec 19, 2011 to Atheism is a Political Issue

9 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Robert McLean

"The same kind of thing is about to happen here in South Carolina.  This one is about…"

Forrest Green (VorlonGuyverOss) replied Sep 22, 2011 to Gathering pitchforks and torches

4 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"What country and part of that country is this congregation from?   If they are from…"

Forrest Green (VorlonGuyverOss) replied Sep 15, 2011 to Need help with this one.

5 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Johnsky

"I work with a 26 year old that did a report on the former Alaska Governor that did a…"

Forrest Green (VorlonGuyverOss) replied Sep 14, 2011 to No wonder Palin's not running!!!!!!! The shit done hit the fan now! LOL accd.2.UK article...

8 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Well, here in South Carolina, I have heard from the self identified Tea Party types…"

Forrest Green (VorlonGuyverOss) replied Sep 14, 2011 to Should the Tea Party be rebranded as a terrorist group?

16 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I've heard of this guy before and can say that this is NOT A POE.    "

Forrest Green (VorlonGuyverOss) replied Aug 29, 2011 to National Registry of Known Atheists

45 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by George

"As a man, I can say if you are intimidated by a female in your relationship or that…"

Forrest Green (VorlonGuyverOss) replied Aug 14, 2011 to Submission of Women

56 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by MolotovDerp

"Make sure you document everything before this occurs to be in the clear to say it wa…"

Forrest Green (VorlonGuyverOss) replied Aug 14, 2011 to Trying an experiment when school starts.

9 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all)

"The evidence will speak for itself and the evidence says "FAIL" at being what it was…"

Forrest Green (VorlonGuyverOss) replied Aug 13, 2011 to In Jerusalem, scholars trace Bible's evolution: others speak of forgery and deception

1 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Forrest Green (VorlonGuyverOss)

"Evolution has been observed from a single celled organism to a multicelled organism…"

Forrest Green (VorlonGuyverOss) replied Jun 24, 2011 to Evolution mathematically impossible

42 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Jameer Logan

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service