Jonathan Chang's Discussions (277)

Discussions Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand that, and it is not incompatible with what I am saying."

Jonathan Chang replied Apr 11 to A Short Course in Logic

75 on Wednesday
Reply by Luara

"Well, since you asked... Atheism I don't find any of the kinds of appeals to consequ…"

Jonathan Chang replied Apr 11 to My Philosophy

11 Apr 12
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"I don't think any of this contradicts what I've been saying. There is no argument th…"

75 on Wednesday
Reply by Luara

"Quantum indeterminacy is such that it is impossible to predetermine the value of a p…"

75 on Wednesday
Reply by Luara

"A deterministic perspective provides no room for multiple possibilities, but suppose…"

Jonathan Chang replied Apr 9 to A Short Course in Logic

75 on Wednesday
Reply by Luara

"Merriam-Webster says of 'faith': "allegiance to duty or a person; something that is…"

Jonathan Chang replied Apr 7 to The myth of the incompatibility of science and religion

116 Apr 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Science is not a demonstrable fact. Science is a system of facts. If the only way on…"

Jonathan Chang replied Apr 7 to The myth of the incompatibility of science and religion

116 Apr 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Congratulations. You used a "definition" from a satirical atheist website and passed…"

116 Apr 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I agree that the checkerboard could be an empirical fact. I think though that the cr…"

Jonathan Chang replied Apr 6 to A Short Course in Logic

75 on Wednesday
Reply by Luara

"So because I use certain words, I am associated with church? Truly a pity. For one,…"

Jonathan Chang replied Apr 6 to The myth of the incompatibility of science and religion

116 Apr 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service