Wonderist's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with the basic description of physicalism you quoted from SEP. I think my vi…"

Wonderist replied Feb 1, 2010 to Problem of Universals and Materialistic Atheism

74 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Gary Connolly

""I used to do my geometry homework this way." Howard, the next day: "Well, you see…"

Wonderist replied Jan 30, 2010 to Determinism in dreams

7 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Hmm. Seems impractical to use brain scanning for such purposes. I think it would be…"

7 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

""To me, material is more aptly related to all that matters, can be measured, or - mo…"

7 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

""Quantum mechanics has absolutely NO bearing on free will, that I can see, other tha…"

Wonderist replied Jan 30, 2010 to If you see a difference, then please explain the difference between the ability to choose and free will.

139 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

""At the moment QM is unusable by the best minds." I wouldn't say that. There are co…"

Wonderist replied Jan 28, 2010 to If you see a difference, then please explain the difference between the ability to choose and free will.

139 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

""Could you cite your sources please?" Can you cite yours? Burden of proof: You made…"

Wonderist replied Jan 27, 2010 to If you see a difference, then please explain the difference between the ability to choose and free will.

139 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

""I know I disappoint you." Not at all. What disappoints me is when people assume th…"

Wonderist replied Jan 27, 2010 to If you see a difference, then please explain the difference between the ability to choose and free will.

139 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Do it, don't let that stop you. I find that writing things out, even if they're not…"

139 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Thanks, Phil. I do hope it helps. If I'm unclear or you have disagreements, let me k…"

139 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service