Wonderist's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"I think there are sufficient words available out there that we can use them, rather…"

Wonderist replied May 6, 2010 to Religion without Supernaturalism

17 May 19, 2010
Reply by BilLee Miller

""I am just not getting anything from this line of reasoning. Sorry guys. It is okay…"

Wonderist replied Feb 3, 2010 to Problem of Universals and Materialistic Atheism

74 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Gary Connolly

""It would include a whole raft of description, all of it material." Let's keep this…"

Wonderist replied Feb 3, 2010 to Problem of Universals and Materialistic Atheism

74 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Gary Connolly

"So, do emails exist? If so, what are they made of? If not, how do you read them? Try…"

Wonderist replied Feb 2, 2010 to Problem of Universals and Materialistic Atheism

74 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Gary Connolly

""On my very low level of abstract thoughts I don't trust words like "exist" and "rea…"

Wonderist replied Feb 2, 2010 to Problem of Universals and Materialistic Atheism

74 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Gary Connolly

"(Posted here to avoid comment nesting issues) I guess I just keep coming back to th…"

74 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Gary Connolly

""Our consciousness (or vision) does not turn the thought (or sight) itself into a ph…"

74 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Gary Connolly

""PPS - I am NOT a dualist." Maybe not consciously, but you do seem to be insisting…"

74 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Gary Connolly

""We are arguing over a very subtle item here... not voodoo." I appreciate the appar…"

74 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Gary Connolly

""Consciousness is physical in the same way vision is physical. I think calling these…"

74 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Gary Connolly

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service