Jaume's Discussions (996)

Discussions Replied To (920) Replies Latest Activity

"I think tolls are literally the only way W. Virigina makes income. Is this how lege…"

Jaume replied Nov 1, 2010 to Tell Me Your Views on the Tea Party

448 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

"The libertarian paradox: they want entrepreneurs to be 100% free, without regulation…"

Jaume replied Oct 29, 2010 to Tell Me Your Views on the Tea Party

448 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

"Susan, that's what Jason wrote: Bin Laden and Co think they have legitimate grievanc…"

Jaume replied Oct 28, 2010 to Tell Me Your Views on the Tea Party

448 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

"Jaume - Is any government on this corrupt planet really "enlightened?" I mean those…"

448 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

"Looks hilarious. Too bad there's no subtitles."

448 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

"Except it's the responsibility of enlightened governments (esp. democratic ones) to…"

448 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

"The underdeveloped nations would do the same thing and probably worse than we did if…"

448 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

""The world does not hate us for what we stand for, they hate us for what we do." Or…"

448 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

"You might find this interesting: how other countries (namely Pakistan, Germany, Chin…"

448 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

"You forgot a big one: "you shall not covet your neigbor's wife", from the Ten Comman…"

Jaume replied Aug 22, 2010 to "Why No Woman Should Ever Be Christian"

44 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by TNT666

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo shared their discussion on Twitter
6 minutes ago
Joan Denoo added a discussion to the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
7 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
23 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
26 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
33 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Steph S.'s discussion As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?
35 minutes ago
Plinius replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo liked Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
2 hours ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
2 hours ago
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service