Math Geek's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a late edition, but I think I'll take a stab at this even though I have a li…"

Math Geek replied Jan 6, 2011 to Human Rights and God go hand in hand according to Glenn Beck

34 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

"That's a great point, Bill. I find a deeper problem, though. A significant number o…"

Math Geek replied Jun 21, 2010 to

just now

"No. Because I believe a great many people need some kind of religion to live in a ha…"

Math Geek replied Jun 20, 2010 to

just now

"And they complain we're the ones who are for extreme population control with our bel…"

Math Geek replied Jun 7, 2010 to Why religion is fundamentally and basically immoral and evil, and should be banned.

191 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"Like no other existing human enterprise, Anarchism will one day lead its insane foll…"

Math Geek replied Jun 6, 2010 to Why religion is fundamentally and basically immoral and evil, and should be banned.

191 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"They would go back to worshiping a sky daddy anyway. The majority of people don't cr…"

Math Geek replied Jun 6, 2010 to Why religion is fundamentally and basically immoral and evil, and should be banned.

191 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"Religion is an interesting enterprise, one that promotes violence and death and it c…"

Math Geek replied Jun 5, 2010 to Why religion is fundamentally and basically immoral and evil, and should be banned.

191 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service