eric stone's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"exactly right - if you read what the religious right have been preaching for the las…"

eric stone replied Apr 5 to court rules religious can't use public schools after hours in new york city

7 Apr 5
Reply by eric stone

"It's because they are really thanking the Big Guy for not killing him as well.  They…"

eric stone replied Feb 12 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1018 12 hours ago
Reply by Shawn

"Yeah,  they want us to be their servants."

eric stone replied Jan 4 to US Catholic Bishops say we don't own our lives

17 Jan 5
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"You're right, of course.  "

eric stone replied Dec 19, 2013 to Keep the pressure on Peter Palumbo bigoted anti-atheist State Representative of Rhode Island

13 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by eric stone

"Good!  I will try to get my group of senior atheists here to take part in it."

eric stone replied Dec 16, 2013 to Keep the pressure on Peter Palumbo bigoted anti-atheist State Representative of Rhode Island

13 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by eric stone

"I've rethought this and think I have a clearer insight into what O’Reilly's (and Ail…"

eric stone replied Dec 16, 2013 to Suggest we rename Bill OReilly the Grand Inquisitor

8 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by eric stone

"If Islam were in control of our federal government like Christianity is then we athe…"

eric stone replied Dec 14, 2013 to Dave Silverman Defends Atheist Billboard Against Sean Hannity’s Whining

8 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Very reasonable."

eric stone replied Dec 14, 2013 to Charity for a fellow atheist that faces persecution because of her lack of faith...

3 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by eric stone

"I think we should understand that Scalia and guys like Jerry Falwell are just agents…"

eric stone replied Dec 12, 2013 to An Interview That Should Scare the Bejesus (or Devil) Out of You: New York Magazine Talks to Justice Antonin Scalia

49 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Ficking Chucken

"This is why we have to keep up fierce pressure on our elected representatives who su…"

eric stone replied Dec 11, 2013 to An Interview That Should Scare the Bejesus (or Devil) Out of You: New York Magazine Talks to Justice Antonin Scalia

49 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Ficking Chucken

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service