eric stone's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I suggest a single reply to identify the person as a troll and then exit the convers…"

eric stone replied Aug 10 to Do not feed the troll.

58 Aug 11
Reply by Susan Stanko

"For Franco's Spain try Wikipedia "Frankoist Spain;" for Croatia try any of these (Ma…"

eric stone replied Aug 8 to house whip sends bible to every member of congress - let's send him all our hotel bibles

32 Aug 8
Reply by eric stone

"what we need is a secular version of the Chick tracts - little cartoons to circulate…"

eric stone replied Aug 5 to house whip sends bible to every member of congress - let's send him all our hotel bibles

32 Aug 8
Reply by eric stone

"very good - and let's send him God Delusion to correct his views of reality plus one…"

eric stone replied Aug 5 to house whip sends bible to every member of congress - let's send him all our hotel bibles

32 Aug 8
Reply by eric stone

"I just saw these articles in Daily Kos implicating the Dominionist groups The Family…"

eric stone replied Jul 18 to Post Hobby Lobby

35 Jul 22
Reply by Freethinker31

"that jives with what i'm hearing about children of fundies being somewhat more toler…"

eric stone replied Jul 12 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1073 Aug 5
Reply by D2

"Tell me this, though.  Does she put out for guys who promise to bring her the head o…"

eric stone replied Jul 6 to Ann Coulter Sees Heaven: Christians Only, No Jews: Disgusting Spectacle Showing Up Religious Fanaticism for What it Is

65 Jul 13
Reply by James M. Martin

"Do you think if she had an atheist kid, she would kick it out of her house and home?…"

eric stone replied Jul 6 to Ann Coulter Sees Heaven: Christians Only, No Jews: Disgusting Spectacle Showing Up Religious Fanaticism for What it Is

65 Jul 13
Reply by James M. Martin

"very nice!"

eric stone replied Jun 25 to An answer to the "universe from nothing" question

59 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Even if so they still have no definition of "nothing" which I think invalidates thei…"

eric stone replied Jun 25 to An answer to the "universe from nothing" question

59 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service