eric stone's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. Rossmoor senior community in Walnut Creek CA. Comeon down!"

eric stone replied Dec 15 to Our new freethought banner of the web of human knowledge

4 Dec 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"We placed this in our town square near the community's crèche."

eric stone replied Dec 14 to Our new freethought banner of the web of human knowledge

4 Dec 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Richard Dawkins refers to a poll in England that showed the most frequent reason tha…"

eric stone replied Dec 11 to Why isn't religion inspired harassment and ostracism illegal or a hate-crime?

10 Dec 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yes, of course. But that shouldn't stop us from telling the public that these religi…"

eric stone replied Dec 11 to Why isn't religion inspired harassment and ostracism illegal or a hate-crime?

10 Dec 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"nice!!"

eric stone replied Dec 11 to St Paul Archdiocese trying to evade paying damages to abuse victims

8 Dec 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Nice!!"

eric stone replied Dec 10 to Why isn't religion inspired harassment and ostracism illegal or a hate-crime?

10 Dec 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"An atheist friend of mine writes: - “Liability” policies include specified named cir…"

eric stone replied Dec 10 to St Paul Archdiocese trying to evade paying damages to abuse victims

8 Dec 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"There's a reason why the term "bully" arose from the papal bulls and other religious…"

eric stone replied Dec 9 to Newsman Takes Hateful Evangelical Pastor to Task for Anti-Gay, Pro-Stoning Sermons

10 Dec 9
Reply by Freethinker31

"given his religious background and his Holy Warrior status this is exactly what I wo…"

eric stone replied Dec 8 to Rick Santorum rears his ugly head

24 Dec 8
Reply by eric stone

"Very nice - I'm sending this one to Santorum hdqrts."

eric stone replied Dec 8 to Rick Santorum rears his ugly head

24 Dec 8
Reply by eric stone

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service