eric stone's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"The whole song is fantastic - you can get a disk of them on ffrf website. That shoul…"

eric stone replied on Saturday to The Christian right’s twisted notion of religious freedom

53 on Sunday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I think it's time to for everyone to say loudly: HAPPY SOLSTICE BILL O'REILLY- SMILE…"

eric stone replied on Saturday to The Christian right’s twisted notion of religious freedom

53 on Sunday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"These criminals will do anything to be able to rule over our lives and deaths, subve…"

eric stone replied Nov 13 to Preposterous Viral Video

3 Nov 13
Reply by eric stone

"New York City atheist Lee Moore’s view of Militant Atheist The following humorous a…"

eric stone replied Nov 13 to YouTube Video: "How to Convert an Atheist"

19 Nov 13
Reply by Luara

"Hi Silvia, Sorry so late in responding to you.  What about starting a group for Span…"

eric stone replied Nov 8 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1175 Nov 9
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

"Fox Broadcasting Co. C/O Your Favorite Series 10201 West Pico Boulevard Los Angeles,…"

eric stone replied Nov 7 to Happy Solstice Cards to our favorite religious right morons this coming solstice?

22 Nov 7
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I now suggest we send all of them to Roger Ailes instead and put right on the outsid…"

eric stone replied Nov 7 to Happy Solstice Cards to our favorite religious right morons this coming solstice?

22 Nov 7

"But if they cited our happy solstice cards as an attack on their religion, wouldn't…"

22 Nov 7

"I know I'm too optimistic about it but I think if we keep listing all their crazy be…"

eric stone replied Nov 6 to Happy Solstice Cards to our favorite religious right morons this coming solstice?

22 Nov 7

"Don't you know? The Devil  took the Christmas ideas went back in time and planted th…"

eric stone replied Nov 6 to Happy Solstice Cards to our favorite religious right morons this coming solstice?

22 Nov 7

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
13 minutes ago
Plinius commented on Daniel W's group Food!
15 minutes ago
Patricia liked Todd Crispin's profile
28 minutes ago
Deidre posted a status
"“It is every man’s obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it.” ~Albert Einstein"
1 hour ago
Deidre commented on Todd Crispin's status
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Todd Crispin's discussion New member, first post anywhere of this type
2 hours ago
Todd Crispin liked Donald R Barbera's blog post In the Closet (Part 3 Homosexuality)
2 hours ago
Todd Crispin liked Donald R Barbera's blog post What Does Science Say (Part 4 & 5 Homosexuals)
2 hours ago
David Joseph Hoebeeck replied to Todd Crispin's discussion New member, first post anywhere of this type
2 hours ago
Todd Crispin posted a status
"lol...spelled my name wrong...wow.. I am not very good at this stuff.."
2 hours ago
Todd Crispin updated their profile
2 hours ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Marie Walewska's discussion Veena Malik sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service