Jerry Wesner's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (166) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course you're right, Pat.  But I  hope you're prepared to have Thanksgiving dinne…"

Jerry Wesner replied May 13 to RUNNING FOR OFFICE

18 May 14
Reply by Michael Penn

"Haven't you heard, KJ, that "all things are possible ... "  Before I defected, I mus…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 10 to God (As Seen By the Late Luis Bunuel)

12 Apr 11
Reply by James M. Martin

"Welcome, Arpan.  You might be surprised to find that many on this site left the reli…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 1 to Hello Atheist Nexus members, Arp here!

26 May 12
Reply by Arp

"If every man's death diminishes me, this one will less than most.  But I feel for hi…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 16 to Westboro Baptist Church Patriarch Fred Phelps Near Death

24 Mar 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks for the link.  BBC does good stuff too.  After Episode 1 of Cosmos, I think i…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 11 to So excited for Cosmos' return!

113 Mar 20
Reply by Joan Denoo

"My family is part Humanist, part religious.  Some of the religious members have gone…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 1 to It's a good thing sexual abuse of children is not a sin.

18 Feb 1
Reply by Christine

"My wife and I have four grown kids; three will be here with their families.  We'll h…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 22, 2013 to What Are You Doing For Thanksgiving?

57 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

"I generally use "humanist," or "secular humanist" to describe myself.  "Atheist" doe…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 5, 2013 to Whether to label one self as Atheist, Humanist, Secular Humanist, Non-theist???

8 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Marriage is only as good, or as bad, as the two people in it.  It must start with lo…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 16, 2013 to Marriage Meaning

9 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Thanks, Loren.  So many things others find funny, I find distressing.  (The Three St…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 4, 2013 to Cosmotaliban <- Islam version of Cosmopolitan

2 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Jerry Wesner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service