Jerry Wesner's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

"My wife and I have four grown kids; three will be here with their families.  We'll h…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 22, 2013 to What Are You Doing For Thanksgiving?

57 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

"I generally use "humanist," or "secular humanist" to describe myself.  "Atheist" doe…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 5, 2013 to Whether to label one self as Atheist, Humanist, Secular Humanist, Non-theist???

8 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Marriage is only as good, or as bad, as the two people in it.  It must start with lo…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 16, 2013 to Marriage Meaning

9 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Thanks, Loren.  So many things others find funny, I find distressing.  (The Three St…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 4, 2013 to Cosmotaliban <- Islam version of Cosmopolitan

2 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Fuzzy thinking.  These people are usually more comfortable with feelings than with i…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 4, 2013 to What comes to mind when someone says, "I'm not religious but I'm spiritual"?

59 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Mike Murr

"My son and I were called for jury duty at the same time.  When we were to be sworn i…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 19, 2013 to HUGE NEWS - Atheism Gets Political in US!

89 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

"My wife is a Christian (though she hasn't attended a church in years) and says she's…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 10, 2013 to How to deal with Christians and Muslims in a civil, respectful way and change the topic

5 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Wiley Coyote

"We used to have in Albuquerque's humanist group a recovered Baptist minister, now UU…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 1, 2013 to Can Atheists feel comfortable in a Unitarian Universalist setting?

45 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Oh.  Sentient, I thought it might be called "Get your ass into that church right now…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 1, 2013 to From the Don't You Just Love It Department: Tim Tebows Out

28 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by booklover

"I'm about as far from being a scientist as anybody on this site -- a retired high sc…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 22, 2013 to Move over Big Bang Theory, there's a new kid in town

144 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service