Jerry Wesner's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (145) Replies Latest Activity

"My son and I were called for jury duty at the same time.  When we were to be sworn i…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 19, 2013 to HUGE NEWS - Atheism Gets Political in US!

89 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

"My wife is a Christian (though she hasn't attended a church in years) and says she's…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 10, 2013 to How to deal with Christians and Muslims in a civil, respectful way and change the topic

5 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Wiley Coyote

"We used to have in Albuquerque's humanist group a recovered Baptist minister, now UU…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 1, 2013 to Can Atheists feel comfortable in a Unitarian Universalist setting?

45 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Oh.  Sentient, I thought it might be called "Get your ass into that church right now…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 1, 2013 to From the Don't You Just Love It Department: Tim Tebows Out

28 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by booklover

"I'm about as far from being a scientist as anybody on this site -- a retired high sc…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 22, 2013 to Move over Big Bang Theory, there's a new kid in town

144 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Luara

"Dead is merely not alive.  At any given moment practically everybody is dead.  It ma…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 2, 2013 to Hell.. I've been there

9 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Years ago on our first trip to England I noticed how many parish churches were being…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 1, 2013 to Monastery to be Transformed into Senior Housing

10 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"When your religion requires you to believe a bunch of stuff that isn't true, there's…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 22, 2013 to "Mormons having trouble with god gods inc. ..n stuff" - NYTIMES

15 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Keith, welcome to the group.  I expect that we can, together, help you.  Your father…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 22, 2013 to I Need Some Advice, Help, anything really.

24 Feb 8
Reply by Fran Stein

"My younger son became an atheist by attending a Presbyterian church and thinking.  F…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 7, 2013 to who has greatest potential to become Atheist?

25 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service