Atheist Nexus Logo

Jerry Wesner's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (215) Replies Latest Activity

"If only Congress were the people in power.  I'm not sure when the power finished the…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 6 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

347 Apr 19
Reply by Michael Pianko

"If you have to protect your religion from any breath of question, you must at some l…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 1 to American Atheist Blogger Ajivit Roy Hacked to Death in Bangladesh

17 Mar 2
Reply by Daniel W

"I did watch the clip, and appreciated the link, but if I had first seen the URL for…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 24 to The Scientific Basis of Antivaccinationism.

3 Feb 24
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I disagree with one statement in the original article -- and only one.  I don't thin…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 22 to Atheists are more special than they realize.

28 Feb 23
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I checked "atheophobia" in onelook.com, a multiple dictionary, and found it only in…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 17 to Do you suffer from hopolophobia?

354 Mar 9
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"When used as a literary technique, I can enjoy time travel.  I've read a number of f…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 16 to Not a big fan of time travel plots in fiction

19 Feb 22
Reply by jlaz

"Matt, you might try thinking more and saying less.  When you write something, go thr…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 12 to

just now

"Before the Big Bang theory it was almost impossible to support the position of athei…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 11 to Anyone know when and where Teddy Roosevelt called Tom Paine dirty (or filthy) little atheist?

10 Feb 22
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"The FDA has responsibility in certain areas, but it prohibited from acting in others…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 11 to Why is cigarette not banned by the FDA even though strong link between COPD and smoking has already been attributed with evidence?

29 Feb 12
Reply by Shashwat Singh Pokharel

"Atheist in Fundyland, I wish I lived near enough to be a friend.  You sound like a d…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 5 to Proselytizing duo ignore sign posted on my front door

42 Feb 5
Reply by Jerry Wesner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service