Jerry Wesner's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (166) Replies Latest Activity

"I may be the slowest person ever to figure it out.  By 10 or 12 I decided there was…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 24, 2012 to What age did you become an atheist/agnostic and why?

30 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Katia B

"There could be no more absurd question.  I don't hate god, any more than I hate unic…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 15, 2012 to "Why -oh why- do atheists (@ times lapsed believer$) hate god"? WHY DO THEEEEEY!?!?!? ; ) answer here:

23 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Idaho Spud

"This article again proves that you can either think or believe.  There's no middle g…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 30, 2012 to Priest Exorcises Woman & Says the Devil Made Her Do It!

3 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"I have a very short test that works pretty well, especially with kids.  Ask them to…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 26, 2012 to Just So You Know What You're Up Against: Why Waste Time Trying To Convert Them?

47 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Greg

"I have about decided that the North lost the Civil War.  Winning would have allowed…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 26, 2012 to Voucher schools teaching fake biology - lochness is real and dinosaurs lived with man, etc.

1 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Are you familiar with the phrase "glittering generalities"?  This short piece seemed…"

Jerry Wesner replied May 2, 2012 to Protocol change for PE regards to females.. (Islam and Fundy Xtianity hate this subj.)

3 May 2, 2012
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth Tygert

"Mr. LaSalvia makes a mistake common in America today.  He mistakes Christianity for…"

Jerry Wesner replied May 2, 2012 to Gay Rights Are Our Rights: From The Advocate

10 May 2, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"There are places where the only hospital for many miles is Catholic.  In some cities…"

Jerry Wesner replied May 2, 2012 to catholic business should have the right to deny birth control in health coverage

39 May 8, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Note: The covenant marriage is scheduled to be an option, not a requirement.  It has…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 20, 2012 to The State I live in getting more and more dumberer

47 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by roland707

"Ahmed, there are whole books explaining "magic" tricks and "mind reading" scams.  He…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 19, 2012 to How do you explain magic?

24 May 10, 2012
Reply by Matt--Lukin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
16 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man posted a video

Viking Trance - The Spyda Web from Napoleon Bonaparte on Vimeo.

Viking Trance - The Spyda Web

Music by Viking Trance with video artwork and editing by Napoleon Bonaparte. Smart Dog Video London (UK) 2014. Viking Trance Radio www.vikingtrance.com Viking Trance buy link
24 minutes ago
Man boob posted a status
"CHECK OUT THE SONGS I UPLOADED ON MY PROFILE WOOOOOOOOO"
55 minutes ago
Man boob posted songs
57 minutes ago
Rick posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Rick posted a status
"Pondering....pondering......pondering...."
1 hour ago
Jonathan Tweet replied to Freethinker31's discussion Are Atheists too judgmental??
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post I am offended
3 hours ago
Vangelis replied to Vangelis's discussion Declaration of Atheism
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Isn’t it time to save the the U.S.A. from the South?
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to matthew greenberg's discussion ISIS - a conservative paradise in Iraq
4 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service