Jerry Wesner's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"Pardon me while we all faint in amazement.  A male (well duh!) Catholic leader on th…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 28, 2012 to Archbishop Known as the "Father of Prop 8" Involved in Drunk Driving Scandal

1 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Interesting that, after Ellen had achieved what she sought, it no longer seemed adeq…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 27, 2012 to What do you think makes one successful in life?

20 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"If you began reading "in good faith," and found it absurd, how about returning it wi…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 27, 2012 to A theist friend bought me a book.

15 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Hiram, I both agree and disagree with your comment.  Some older people have amassed…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 19, 2012 to What is piety?

8 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"To an elderly person, "Thank you."  To someone I don't know or in a non-conversation…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 26, 2012 to What is the best response to "Jesus loves you"?

233 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Michael J. McCleary

"I may be the slowest person ever to figure it out.  By 10 or 12 I decided there was…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 24, 2012 to What age did you become an atheist/agnostic and why?

30 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Katia B

"There could be no more absurd question.  I don't hate god, any more than I hate unic…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 15, 2012 to "Why -oh why- do atheists (@ times lapsed believer$) hate god"? WHY DO THEEEEEY!?!?!? ; ) answer here:

23 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Idaho Spud

"This article again proves that you can either think or believe.  There's no middle g…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 30, 2012 to Priest Exorcises Woman & Says the Devil Made Her Do It!

3 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"I have a very short test that works pretty well, especially with kids.  Ask them to…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 26, 2012 to Just So You Know What You're Up Against: Why Waste Time Trying To Convert Them?

47 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Greg

"I have about decided that the North lost the Civil War.  Winning would have allowed…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 26, 2012 to Voucher schools teaching fake biology - lochness is real and dinosaurs lived with man, etc.

1 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Jerry Wesner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service