Jerry Wesner's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"I have an amazingly good life.  I grew up an adored only child, went to college, mar…"

Jerry Wesner replied on Wednesday to What are you grateful for today?

24 3 hours ago
Reply by Deidre

"Once I learned that hallucinogens were in use in biblical times, I thought that expl…"

Jerry Wesner replied on Tuesday to Early Christianity

56 21 hours ago
Reply by James M. Martin

"I heard a reputable source (Texas Tech prof.) say her evangelical church split over…"

Jerry Wesner replied on Monday to Hitchens And Williams in Hell - Theists In A Fog

31 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael Penn

"sk8eycat, I can argue with nothing you say, but one question, if I may: Who with as…"

Jerry Wesner replied on Monday to Thievery in the name of god

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"The only one who looked just like Alfred E. Neuman to me was George Duh Bush. He was…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 19 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

36 5 hours ago
Reply by James M. Martin

"Oh, James.  I love your rant, but I only wish I could agree with your position.  Yes…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 19 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

36 5 hours ago
Reply by James M. Martin

"Grinning Cat says "Maybe he wants us to deal with it ourselves! You know... just as…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 17 to Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

85 on Monday
Reply by Jonathan Tweet

"Car keys, fine.  But did he make your pet team win the Big Game?  Did he?  So.  So h…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 14 to Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

85 on Monday
Reply by Jonathan Tweet

"We usually notice when some aspect of religion is used where religion doesn't belong…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 11 to Is Archaeology a Science?

13 Sep 12
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"To me, that's a more dangerous question.  Jesus never owned a car -- or a camel or a…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 10 to Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!

69 Aug 23
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service