Jerry Wesner's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

"Allen, I suggest that such a war has been going on for at least a decade, and we are…"

Jerry Wesner replied 7 hours ago to There Should Be A War

15 7 hours ago
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"There is a subtle but significant difference between friends and associates.  Showin…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 9 to One of my theist friends is catching hell for having sense of humor

9 Dec 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I don't suppose you can find, and learn, a "Happy Saturnalia" song.  There are the "…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 23 to Secular-ish holiday songs?

10 Nov 23
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"He opens by telling the audience, on film, that he isn't filming them.  Yea, that co…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 13 to YouTube Video: "How to Convert an Atheist"

19 Nov 13
Reply by Luara

"Yea, we voted.  We voted straight Democrat.  And come January, for the first time in…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 11 to "Big White Evangelical Vote" Helped GOP Take Lead in Midterms

52 Nov 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"And how long would such a reporter last working for the "liberal" media?  "

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 11 to Wild-Eyed Loony Pol Thinks National Debt Can be Solved by Taking "a Biblical World View"

16 Nov 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"My wife and I grew up there.  They weren't crazy then; the state voted Democrat (tho…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 11 to Wild-Eyed Loony Pol Thinks National Debt Can be Solved by Taking "a Biblical World View"

16 Nov 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"These are my own extensions, trying to be consistent with the tone of the original a…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 9 to Brother Miguel Villalobos, Jr. Explains it all for Us

42 Nov 10
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Let me continue the letter for Miguel: God will tell us how to begin this task. Firs…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 7 to Brother Miguel Villalobos, Jr. Explains it all for Us

42 Nov 10
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I've always believed that the oldest and largest, and probably most respected, cult…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 5 to ok, don't know where to go with this

23 Nov 6
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service