Jerry Wesner's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"How about this: "God is the first draftee on every side of every war.""

Jerry Wesner replied 17 hours ago to Does Richard Dawkins overstate in his book The God Delusion that "Religion is the sole cause of conflict in the world"? What are your opinions?

12 16 hours ago
Reply by Warren Smith

"Thanks.  I enjoyed RUR, so I'll see if I can find this one."

Jerry Wesner replied 17 hours ago to A comic science fiction novel of interest to atheists

3 11 hours ago
Reply by jlaz

"What they'd really like would be to restrict Oklahoma to people who belong to their…"

Jerry Wesner replied yesterday to Oklahoma GOP wants to restrict marriage to people of faith

12 18 hours ago
Reply by Greg

"The boy, now an adolescent, has my sympathy -- as he has had since the accident.  I…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 18 to Big surprise: Boy who went to heaven made it all up.

79 on Thursday
Reply by sk8eycat

"Given that Islam has over a billion followers, eradicating them from the planet woul…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 11 to Senator Graham: "We're in a religious war."

21 Jan 12
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"When she had her daily show, Oprah Winfrey was big on "everything happens for a reas…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 9 to "Everything Happens for a Reason" -- Bah! Humbug!

80 on Friday
Reply by sk8eycat

"Allen, I suggest that such a war has been going on for at least a decade, and we are…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 24, 2014 to There Should Be A War

15 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"There is a subtle but significant difference between friends and associates.  Showin…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 9, 2014 to One of my theist friends is catching hell for having sense of humor

9 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I don't suppose you can find, and learn, a "Happy Saturnalia" song.  There are the "…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 23, 2014 to Secular-ish holiday songs?

10 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"He opens by telling the audience, on film, that he isn't filming them.  Yea, that co…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 13, 2014 to YouTube Video: "How to Convert an Atheist"

19 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Luara

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service