Atheist Nexus Logo

Jerry Wesner's Discussions (230)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"It seems only fair that, if one pretend universe has its professional scholars, othe…"

Jerry Wesner replied yesterday to Biblical Scholars.

26 3 hours ago
Reply by George Chase

"I've said on a few sites that we now have our first humanist President.  I wish he c…"

Jerry Wesner replied on Wednesday to why Obama is a good potus - he's probably atheist

9 21 hours ago
Reply by Gerald Payne

"She was probably about 14 or 15.  God sent a pre-Angel especially selected for this…"

Jerry Wesner replied on Sunday to Procreation of Jesus."

4 on Sunday
Reply by George Chase

"I can't really weigh the issues here objectively.  People who set themselves up as p…"

Jerry Wesner replied May 22 to Was this the best way to handle the situation?

27 on Sunday
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Several years ago Newsweek magazine (I believe it was) called the rescue of miners f…"

Jerry Wesner replied May 19 to On the Nature of Miracles.

89 May 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"If you choose to call the force which created the universe "god," then by definition…"

Jerry Wesner replied May 14 to Fact: God created the Universe.

16 May 15
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

"I'm sure it would never occur to him that he and his ilk are part of the cause of th…"

Jerry Wesner replied May 14 to Nutjob Rick Santorum Hints GOP's Loss & Christianity's Decline Is From Lack Of Anti-Abortion Retard Candidates.

22 May 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Maybe if she had been driving they wouldn't have rolled 4 1/2 times at 65.  Maybe go…"

Jerry Wesner replied May 13 to Pastor's hairdo saved by god... his wife, not so much!

13 May 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Drew, had we known your age we would likely have cut you some slack.  I was raised X…"

Jerry Wesner replied May 12 to Nontheists only?

126 on Monday
Reply by Ceil

" "... god wants you to worship him so he can save you from all the bad things he wil…"

Jerry Wesner replied May 10 to Earliest Memories of Church

79 May 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service