Hugh Young's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Extra Virgin! It reminds me of a tribeman, familiar with canned corn beef with a pi…"

Hugh Young replied Apr 23, 2010 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"Your bf knows what it's like to be circumcised, but not what it's like to have a com…"

Hugh Young replied Apr 3, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

""my penis has more than enough nerves as it is." Circumcised men often say that, but…"

Hugh Young replied Mar 26, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

""My husband has no regrets being circumcised, as I suspect is the case with most men…"

Hugh Young replied Mar 24, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

""That's a ridiculous analogy." It's an excellent analogy. "We're talking foreskin, n…"

Hugh Young replied Mar 24, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

""It's really really hard, near impossible to catheterize somebody with a foreskin."…"

Hugh Young replied Mar 20, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"I can't think of one who's actually said it to me, but the ones who think Abraham wa…"

Hugh Young replied Mar 8, 2010 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"Actually Leonard Glick's "Marked in your Flesh" traces how circumcision became medic…"

Hugh Young replied Mar 8, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

""some say adult circumcision is a Catholic plot to render sex unpleasant for men..."…"

Hugh Young replied Mar 8, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"That "bit of skin" is 15 sq in (100cm²) in a man, with a thin layer of muscle, ~20,0…"

573 May 5

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service