Neil Clark Reinhardt's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I NEVER SAID, NOR DID I IMPLY, I DO NOT HAVE ANY FAULTS.. ONLY FYI,  "ROUGH DIAMON…"

Neil Clark Reinhardt replied May 5 to Jury Duty for Atheists

57 May 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"AS I  NEVER SAID. NOR IN ANY WAY EVEN IMPLIED, YOU HAD NOT SERVED ON A JURY, MAYHAP…"

Neil Clark Reinhardt replied May 5 to Jury Duty for Atheists

57 May 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"DO YOU WANT MY FRIEND CAROLYN, WHO WAS BORN IN 1923, EMAIL ADDRESS SO YOU CAN GIVE H…"

Neil Clark Reinhardt replied May 5 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

"FYI ALL, NOT ONLY IS NO ONE IS FORCING ANYONE TO READ ONE WORD OF WHAT I SAY. NO ONE…"

Neil Clark Reinhardt replied May 5 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

" MAYBE YOU SHOULD GROW UP!"

573 May 5

"NO YOUNG LADY, YOU CAME NO WHERE CLOSE! THE GUY WHO STARTED THIS THREAD JUMPED ON M…"

Neil Clark Reinhardt replied May 4 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"ANYONE PHYSICALLY YOUNG THAN I AND I WAS BORN ON DEC., 26, 1934 AS WELL AS THOSE WHO…"

Neil Clark Reinhardt replied May 4 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"WHILE I LOVE YOUR LIST JOAN, BEING A REALIST, I WOULD ALSO TAKE A GUN OR TWO AND THE…"

Neil Clark Reinhardt replied May 4 to Where the good stuff is

29 May 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"ONE OF THE CATS I RESCUED LOOKS LIKE GARFIELD"

29 May 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I WOULD TAKE A BOOK, WHICH I, AND MANY OTHERS AGREE IS THE BEST BOOK EVER PUBLISHED…"

29 May 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service