Michael Black's Discussions (251)

Discussions Replied To (232) Replies Latest Activity

"Minority groups have always been persecuted, and will always be persecuted.  It is a…"

Michael Black replied Jun 26, 2013 to

just now

"I am still at a loss as to why they call church doctrine natural law.  I would think…"

Michael Black replied Jun 23, 2013 to Defying the Supreme Court with Natural Law

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"As it becomes easier to be an atheist, I expect to see people with less character cl…"

Michael Black replied Jun 19, 2013 to

just now

"You will see more of this behavior amongst atheist as atheism becomes more accepted.…"

Michael Black replied Jun 19, 2013 to

just now

"Welcome to the forum Shawn. I have some bad news for you. Atheist may be more judgem…"

Michael Black replied Jun 14, 2013 to Hello!!

22 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by John Aultman

"I like hearing about other people's dreams.  It is one of the few times you get a gl…"

Michael Black replied May 14, 2013 to Dream

5 May 14, 2013
Reply by Luara

"I was thinking along the same lines.  The only thing that gets the ok for me is that…"

Michael Black replied May 3, 2013 to Atheist and freethought brochures were distributed at 11 Orange County high schools on Thursday without major problems

10 May 16, 2013
Reply by Lillie

"     For a long time, I would have considered looking for a philosophy that optimize…"

Michael Black replied Apr 28, 2013 to A right-brain basis for atheism?

15 May 11, 2013

"Words carry ideas. By making certain words taboo, a group of people can implicitly g…"

Michael Black replied Apr 27, 2013 to Religious parents make getting in trouble sound hilarious.

13 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Michael Black

"A minute ago, I was going to say that "I wish there was something to say to make you…"

Michael Black replied Apr 18, 2013 to Don't tell me it was God's will

18 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service