Michael Black's Discussions (251)

Discussions Replied To (232) Replies Latest Activity

"Location! Location! Location!   This isn't a renewal.  Small towns have always been…"

Michael Black replied Apr 13, 2011 to Where is this religious fervor coming from--when did it happen? And coming out...

16 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Marie

"The world is ending on such and such date delusion is just wishfull thinking for the…"

Michael Black replied Apr 11, 2011 to How is this May 21 thing even possible?

6 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

"Depending on how strongly you feel about going to church, eipecac or some sutible su…"

Michael Black replied Apr 9, 2011 to Any advice on how to handle my parents 50th wedding anniversary?

8 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

""calculus is running my life at the moment"  Sorry to hear that about calculus.  If…"

Michael Black replied Apr 6, 2011 to Good morning

8 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

"I didn’t know that there were any generally accepted atheist stereo types.  From the…"

Michael Black replied Apr 5, 2011 to Atheist stereotypes: the one group it's still okay to discriminate against.

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"Welcome to the forum!  As far as telling anyone about your beliefs, I recommend wait…"

Michael Black replied Apr 4, 2011 to Good morning

8 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

"I'm not not quite that positive. I give a probability of gods existance of about   1…"

Michael Black replied Dec 18, 2010 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2271 15 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"This is going to be a fun one to follow in the news articles.  The comments will be…"

Michael Black replied Dec 18, 2010 to "YES, VIRGINIA... THERE IS NO GOD" says atheist billboard

2 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Royce Fowler

"Eventually you will be able to separate the music from the message and learn to enjo…"

Michael Black replied Dec 17, 2010 to Boycotting the holidays

24 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Hiram

"  Toss it in the trash and forget about the card.  Eventually, you will have the cha…"

Michael Black replied Dec 16, 2010 to Pushing Religion Via Christmas Card!

20 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Earthboundmisfit

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service