Michael Black's Discussions (251)

Discussions Replied To (232) Replies Latest Activity

"I think I would hang up the phone.  As far as I am concerned anyone can say anything…"

Michael Black replied May 26 to When does privacy matter?

9 May 31
Reply by paul babcock

"I don't understand using bible versus to argue with a Christian.  It only lends cred…"

Michael Black replied Apr 30 to Every cell is an Individual, but Mark 2:17 commands me to take FULL advantage of all medical research

18 May 1
Reply by Plinius

"I would think think that "clue" would be a better fit than "clothes".  You will have…"

Michael Black replied Dec 17, 2013 to Fox Religion Panel Gets Into Fight After Catholic Insults Atheist as Unintelligent

5 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Matthew, I understand a little of what you are going through.  After my mom married…"

Michael Black replied Sep 21, 2013 to A small vent

9 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Matthew A Kiel

"That is one heck of an experiment.  It may actually have a chance of working.  That…"

Michael Black replied Sep 21, 2013 to A Political Ad It's Actually a Pleasure to Watch!

6 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"1)how did we get here? That question is still being worked on.  We have the evolutio…"

Michael Black replied Sep 16, 2013 to Beliefs as an Atheist

41 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"From personal experience, it took me years to not experience that tightening in the…"

Michael Black replied Sep 6, 2013 to Death of a parent

8 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Clarence Dember

"Sorry Loren, I couldn't finish watching the video.  All I could think is "giant glas…"

Michael Black replied Aug 29, 2013 to What religion has contributed to the world - Special Report #5: The Victims of Blasphemy Laws

13 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"I like t-shirts.  Cafepress has the best selection and quality that I have come acro…"

Michael Black replied Aug 10, 2013 to Impact of My Anti-Theism

2 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by booklover

"I just hope things are cool between your wife and yourself.  The rest don't matter t…"

Michael Black replied Jul 30, 2013 to So now I'm accused of verbally attacking by just saying what I believe.

42 Feb 8
Reply by Fran Stein

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service