AnnaSero's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Me too, I'm lucky enough to have parents who both are and always were open-closet at…"

AnnaSero replied Feb 3, 2010 to What is the religion of your parents?

67 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Allen D. Berrios

"Me 3. I remember I once wanted to believe in god, I was very young and it was a dark…"

AnnaSero replied Feb 2, 2010 to People with religious faith tend to be happier than those without?

70 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

"I feel for you about the peer cruelty, majority of kids at certain age do get to bec…"

AnnaSero replied Feb 2, 2010 to People with religious faith tend to be happier than those without?

70 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

"Religion doesn't always bring about guilt, terror humiliation and fear any different…"

70 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

"I was the one who started the thread and made this observation. Anette's claims are…"

70 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

"Anette, I don't know if you are atheist, but, judging from this and other posts of y…"

70 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

"Drinking aside, ask your parents if they managed to doubt atheism in an environment…"

AnnaSero replied Feb 1, 2010 to People with religious faith tend to be happier than those without?

70 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

"Even in a village, kids had to go to soviet school, in which no one handled any icon…"

AnnaSero replied Feb 1, 2010 to People with religious faith tend to be happier than those without?

70 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

"I also like Penn's "If atheism is a religion, then not collecting stamps is a hobby""

AnnaSero replied Jan 31, 2010 to Favorite Atheist Sayings, No. 1

202 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"You are right and wrong at the same time. Those bottles were sold in a foil tab, yes…"

AnnaSero replied Jan 28, 2010 to People with religious faith tend to be happier than those without?

70 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service