Diana Agorio's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I felt dumb not noticing the obvious, like my perceptive boys. I don't like the Chr…"

Diana Agorio replied Sep 28, 2010 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"I can't fathom why anyone would marry a great number of people, for reasons other th…"

Diana Agorio replied Sep 27, 2010 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"My boys are only six; so, our discussions about religion are really simple. They lik…"

Diana Agorio replied Sep 26, 2010 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"Sacha, You are correct that I should not have tried to explain to the community why…"

Diana Agorio replied Sep 23, 2010 to A discussion of the rules: rule #3

125 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"It is notable that no one realized that my blog post was in opposition to the forum…"

Diana Agorio replied Sep 23, 2010 to A discussion of the rules: rule #3

125 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"John, Let me give you an example of how to conduct a civil debate. There is a forum…"

Diana Agorio replied Sep 22, 2010 to A discussion of the rules: rule #3

125 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I see Rule #3 as going along with the section of Rule #2 stating: "Conversely, if a…"

Diana Agorio replied Sep 22, 2010 to A discussion of the rules: rule #3

125 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"My mom tells her friends that I am a witch because she thinks it sounds nicer than a…"

Diana Agorio replied Sep 21, 2010 to Who is This O'Donnell Woman and Why Didn't She Stay Witchy?

26 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Attend to the little one who holds onto your hand, Let a wife delight in your embrac…"

Diana Agorio replied Sep 21, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"I don't believe that Bob performed any miracles. But, there were some other guys nam…"

Diana Agorio replied Sep 21, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo shared their discussion on Twitter
29 minutes ago
Joan Denoo added a discussion to the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
30 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
46 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
49 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
56 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Steph S.'s discussion As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?
58 minutes ago
Plinius replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo liked Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
2 hours ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
2 hours ago
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service