Goodie Faithless's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"This thread has a good point. There is no one great big Atheist anthem. I never thou…"

Goodie Faithless replied Oct 20, 2010 to Atheist Anthems wanted!

57 May 23
Reply by L Ross

"Greasing the bat, slammin the ham, spanking the frank, auditioning the finger puppet…"

Goodie Faithless replied Oct 20, 2010 to Euphemisms for masturbation

179 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Carolyn R

"I thought they all decided that pets don't go to Heaven anyway...Which is nice for l…"

Goodie Faithless replied Oct 20, 2010 to Dog made to pray before meals

7 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Kelly M

"I think it's hilarious that people like that used to be considered absolutely right…"

Goodie Faithless replied Jul 17, 2010 to My fave sex columnist receives a friendly missive from a xtian...

4 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Goodie Faithless

"Gee, if I was the Pope, I wouldn't go."

Goodie Faithless replied Apr 12, 2010 to Richard Dawkins: I will arrest Pope Benedict XVI -Times Onlin

19 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Kiru

"A lot of Christian and Katholic types seem to think that anyone who claims to be an…"

Goodie Faithless replied Nov 23, 2009 to Dawkins too "in your face"?

50 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Marshall

"I remember that some of my school teachers were really really mad when I didn't want…"

Goodie Faithless replied Nov 23, 2009 to Has anyone else been an atheist as long as they remember?

145 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Stormi C.

"Update: Donated the empty one, saving the other one. Goal: computers in every room o…"

Goodie Faithless replied Jul 21, 2009 to Ever hear of Coolidge brand computers?

3 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by The Irreverent Mr Black

"No big thing. It gives you something to talk about when you run out of topics. My hi…"

Goodie Faithless replied Dec 30, 2008 to What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

93 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Gerald Christian

"You could ask your dad to tell you what he thinks. Or, you can go with them once in…"

Goodie Faithless replied Dec 3, 2008 to Question about what to do.

18 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by PizzaTheHutt

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service