Lola's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, most native kids I know are very...ghetto. >>;   Sometimes I don't get t…"

Lola replied Feb 9, 2011 to Religious talkshow host says Native Americans must become Christian to be citizens

7 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Mike Lee

"I'm a Native American atheist, and I say F*CK THIS SHIT. If anyone's converting to…"

Lola replied Feb 9, 2011 to Religious talkshow host says Native Americans must become Christian to be citizens

7 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Mike Lee

"Yeah, the people seem really friendly and everything~ I'm already loving it here. :D"

Lola replied Feb 9, 2011 to Hello!

6 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Lola

"^ Yup, that pretty much sums me and my childhood up~ My mom's okay with it, but my s…"

Lola replied Feb 8, 2011 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"Hey look, it's me and my step-dad, only with reversed genders! I know exactly what t…"

Lola replied Feb 8, 2011 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"My step-dad is still like that. xD He's always complaining about me not being religi…"

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"I don't think I ever really "came out". My friends and family just figured it out th…"

Lola replied Feb 8, 2011 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"Some kid on my school forums said that the reason school shootings happen is because…"

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"...now where am I going to get all my cool stuff for projects? Walmart and Hobby Lob…"

Lola replied Feb 8, 2011 to 8 Religious Companies You Give Money To

40 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Pascual H Romero

"I'm a high school student as well~ welcome! I'm new to the site as well~ hope we can…"

Lola replied Feb 8, 2011 to Hello!

6 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Lola

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service