Caleb Owens's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I  was in  the  open  when i  lived  in LA,  but  now i'm  in  hiding  because  the…"

Caleb Owens replied Dec 27, 2011 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

460 32 minutes ago
Reply by Freethinker31

"I respect people as human beings, i.e. I won't torture someone. I don't respect some…"

Caleb Owens replied May 25, 2010 to

just now

"Try not to sweat it, that's best you can do. Fortunately, though it's hard to believ…"

Caleb Owens replied May 11, 2010 to Being hated for being a "rockabilly/greaser atheist"

8 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Rachelle Smith

"I have a number of theist friends as well on FB. I post atheist stuff, they post the…"

Caleb Owens replied May 11, 2010 to Statuses on Facebook

22 May 11, 2010
Reply by Adam

"I don't think it's PCness, I think it's just another example of double-speak. Like c…"

Caleb Owens replied Dec 22, 2009 to Legalese, Political Correctness and Mercenaries

7 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"Click on the Full Post link above to see the entire conversation. This went on for a…"

Caleb Owens replied Dec 22, 2009 to I Just Had an Argument with Dan Gainor, Faux News commentator, on Twitter

1 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Caleb Owens

"Private contractors are just that, private businesses that have received contracts.…"

Caleb Owens replied Dec 21, 2009 to Legalese, Political Correctness and Mercenaries

7 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"Yeah, we don't have the donation/tithing base that the church does."

Caleb Owens replied Dec 11, 2009 to Let's start a campaign to distribute atheist literature

1 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Caleb Owens

"I've written two short novels. The first is self-published and available on Amazon.…"

Caleb Owens replied Dec 11, 2009 to How many of us aspire, among other things, to be 'published' authors?

49 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Jaume

"No, they make loans to governments. Their intended purpose is to help developing cou…"

Caleb Owens replied Dec 8, 2009 to Would the World Bank Group loan to an American individual or corp?

2 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
10 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
17 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
19 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
25 minutes ago
Warren Jappe replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
31 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
32 minutes ago
36 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
36 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
38 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
40 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan posted discussions
42 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
47 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service