Peter Cordel's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I think this is a good comment, and yet, the very name, Atheist, is immediately a st…"

Peter Cordel replied Apr 22 to If we don't believe, why do we always talk about it?

50 Apr 22
Reply by David Maxwell

"Maybe this is a good idea, if they make sure everyone can actually read it. "

Peter Cordel replied Apr 12 to Lousy-ana Wants to Make Bible the Official State Book

14 Apr 14
Reply by Michael Penn

"It sounds like Craig, whom I watched on YouTube video just now, could talk rings aro…"

Peter Cordel replied Sep 22, 2013 to Why Richard Dawkins adamantly refuses to debate William Lane Craig?

3 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Patrick Fallon

"I think agnostics simply want to hedge their bets...have it both ways, just in case.…"

Peter Cordel replied Jun 12, 2013 to What is your view of Agnosticism ?

216 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"I think this Slate article may be most appropriate. Perhaps il Papa would approve, t…"

Peter Cordel replied May 23, 2013 to Pope Francis says even Atheists go to Heaven

44 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by matthew greenberg

"In the middle of OK that was pretty brave. Good thing her neighbors lost their TV se…"

Peter Cordel replied May 22, 2013 to Pope Francis says even Atheists go to Heaven

44 Jun 2, 2013

"I saw the Blitzer question on the evening news, I wanted to "throttle" him, as folks…"

Peter Cordel replied May 22, 2013 to Pope Francis says even Atheists go to Heaven

44 Jun 2, 2013

"Amen, motherfucker. There are no bad words."

Peter Cordel replied Dec 8, 2012 to Atheist is a Bad Word

99 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Dear spittin' image of Jesus, Well said. Atheist is a one-word term that allows disc…"

Peter Cordel replied Dec 8, 2012 to Atheist is a Bad Word

99 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Coming from a tiny community in north central Kansas I can relate to much of what yo…"

Peter Cordel replied Nov 29, 2012 to Atheist is a Bad Word

99 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by booklover

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service