Regina Goodwin's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you?"

Regina Goodwin replied Apr 2, 2012 to Body of missing toddler found and it is his fault. Yes, you read that correctly.

76 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"Your OCD is way out of control.  You were the one that started the name calling.  If…"

Regina Goodwin replied Apr 2, 2012 to Body of missing toddler found and it is his fault. Yes, you read that correctly.

76 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"I did cite it.  Now in the order your wanted it.  FF$."

76 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"Where does it say that I have an issue with his family?  If you are upset about the…"

76 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"And yours does?"

76 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"No, but I see yours. "

76 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"As I have said before time and time again, I apologized for not saying this was a co…"

76 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"Greg, it is easier to believe in something irrational than to believe something that…"

Regina Goodwin replied Apr 2, 2012 to My dad hates me... for not believing in God.

39 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by damian

"By the way this is the same minister that ordered me to become a xtian."

76 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"Read my post on the second page, 4th post on the bottom.  As I have said earlier, th…"

76 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Rusty

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service