Regina Goodwin's Discussions (248)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Timothy, I disagree with the atheist being cold and unable to connect on an intimate…"

Regina Goodwin replied Sep 3, 2012 to Resolved: Atheists Are More Cat People Than Dog People

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I'm sorry about your loss.  I have lost many pets over the years and I still stand b…"

Regina Goodwin replied Sep 3, 2012 to Resolved: Atheists Are More Cat People Than Dog People

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I don't think I am harsh at all.  Cats are just there and non productive."

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Guinea pig lovers unite.  I love hamsters, guinea pigs, birds and dogs."

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I don't favor cats.  I hate cats with a passion.  I am a dog lover.  As far as I am…"

Regina Goodwin replied Aug 23, 2012 to Resolved: Atheists Are More Cat People Than Dog People

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Canada, that explains everything.  NOI is the Nation of Islam.  The national headqua…"

Regina Goodwin replied Apr 3, 2012 to Body of missing toddler found and it is his fault. Yes, you read that correctly.

76 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"When I came onto this site, I did say that at one time I was a member of the NOI as…"

Regina Goodwin replied Apr 3, 2012 to Body of missing toddler found and it is his fault. Yes, you read that correctly.

76 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"Do you know how many you have broken?"

76 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"He does exist and he is also a parole officer.  Shall I have him contact your parole…"

76 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"I am going to put you in your place.  Somewhere you are pissed off about some proble…"

Regina Goodwin replied Apr 2, 2012 to Body of missing toddler found and it is his fault. Yes, you read that correctly.

76 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Rusty

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service