thedogma's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Would it be offensive to them if the whole thing was reversed? I think atheists are…"

thedogma replied Mar 1, 2010 to Would you consider this harsh?

52 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Gary Huckleberry

"That is a good one Rhett. I 'll try to remember that! Thank you!"

thedogma replied Mar 1, 2010 to I need tips from you seasoned pros. How do you all deal with life's serious challenges?

69 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by thedogma

"I hear you Tom. Life is hard, and we all do some irrational things, cuz we are not…"

thedogma replied Mar 1, 2010 to I need tips from you seasoned pros. How do you all deal with life's serious challenges?

69 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by thedogma

"My motto for life right now is plan for the worst, but hope for the best. the hardes…"

69 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by thedogma

"I think there is virtue in that, and you know "no one" is listening...I have tried t…"

69 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by thedogma

"all true...sharing my feelings seems to help me relieve them the most. but due to th…"

thedogma replied Feb 21, 2010 to I need tips from you seasoned pros. How do you all deal with life's serious challenges?

69 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by thedogma

"LOL...On a better day that might just help! I appreciate the comment!"

thedogma replied Feb 21, 2010 to I need tips from you seasoned pros. How do you all deal with life's serious challenges?

69 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by thedogma

"all of that sounds lovely Chad! I am under some severe stress right now, the kind th…"

69 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by thedogma

"very woo-woo, isn't it?"

thedogma replied Jan 14, 2010 to Did Einstein believe in God?

21 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Rayray

"me too"

thedogma replied Jan 14, 2010 to Did Einstein believe in God?

21 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Rayray

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service