Atheist Nexus Logo

jay H's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (343) Replies Latest Activity

"There is some research evidence of a functionality behind irrational rituals. Many c…"

jay H replied Feb 22 to Religious Rituals Originated From Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

5 Feb 23
Reply by Michael Penn

"I would consider myself strongly libertarian leaning. The Repubs are just too deep i…"

jay H replied Feb 21 to Affiliations?

49 Feb 25
Reply by Greg

"I personally doubt it's good for you, though people with painful ailments may find i…"

jay H replied Feb 15 to Pot and IQ

11 Feb 22
Reply by Daniel W

"It's certainly true that the neo-cons (which includes a lot of the US 'liberal' esta…"

jay H replied Feb 14 to BRUTALLYHONEST: It's Really Not About Islamphobia

8 Feb 16
Reply by sk8eycat

"He CLAIMED it was over a parking space. This is not seriously believed.   Part of th…"

jay H replied Feb 11 to Three Muslim students are murdered and………..

11 Feb 11
Reply by Daniel W

"Even though the risk from casual (not continuous) second hand smoke is orders of mag…"

jay H replied Feb 10 to Why is cigarette not banned by the FDA even though strong link between COPD and smoking has already been attributed with evidence?

29 Feb 12
Reply by Shashwat Singh Pokharel

"This may not be the answer you want to hear, but a relationship like yours may well…"

jay H replied Feb 10 to How to be inlove with a catholic traditionnalist when you don't believe?

11 Feb 19
Reply by CamilleBZH

"1) enough people want them --- just like now it's becoming obvious that enough peopl…"

jay H replied Feb 10 to Why is cigarette not banned by the FDA even though strong link between COPD and smoking has already been attributed with evidence?

29 Feb 12
Reply by Shashwat Singh Pokharel

"I understand your frustration, though I never took it literally. I've been among vin…"

jay H replied Feb 8 to Trailer Trash

22 Feb 10
Reply by Plinius

"But in the long term, one man can keep many women pregnant."

jay H replied Feb 7 to 57% of men and 47% of women are inclined to be promiscuous

33 Feb 8
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service