Atheist Nexus Logo

jay H's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (324) Replies Latest Activity

"France may not have blasphemy laws, but they DO have a bunch of 'hate speech' rules…"

jay H replied Jan 16 to Pope - Free Speech Is Nice But Religion is Off Limits.

109 Jan 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I don't like Graham, but like the proverbial clock, sometimes he is right. [Now Gra…"

jay H replied Jan 10 to Senator Graham: "We're in a religious war."

21 Jan 12
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"oh it definitely seeks territory (actually much of it currently is little about econ…"

jay H replied Jan 9 to Senator Graham: "We're in a religious war."

21 Jan 12
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"Ah but Howard Dean insists we should stop calling the killers Muslims. Major news or…"

jay H replied Jan 8 to 12 Killed in Terrorist Operation against Satirical French Newspaper - "God Is Great"

64 Jan 15
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"However Bill Donahue of Catholic League blames it on Charbonnier http://reason.com/…"

jay H replied Jan 7 to 12 Killed in Terrorist Operation against Satirical French Newspaper - "God Is Great"

64 Jan 15

"Gas prices depend on so many things, that no nation, no party, no individual can con…"

jay H replied Jan 7 to Gas prices prove GOP full of shit

10 Jan 8
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Yes there have be a fair number, as I recall seeing today, but I'd have to search to…"

jay H replied Jan 7 to 12 Killed in Terrorist Operation against Satirical French Newspaper - "God Is Great"

64 Jan 15

"France was not that good on free speech to begin with. It was France that threatened…"

64 Jan 15

"I realize your point here, but critics will point out, with some actual statistical…"

jay H replied Dec 31, 2014 to Less than 1/2 of USA children are in so-called Traditional Families.

10 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"We figure that Christmas is sufficiently de-religionized that we enjoy a light weigh…"

jay H replied Dec 27, 2014 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

274 Jan 2
Reply by Leon Gretsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service