jay H's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (297) Replies Latest Activity

"That question comes up with or without socialized medicine. Maybe not related to a s…"

jay H replied Nov 15 to Dorothy Zborknak's Tragic Execution by Obamacare Death Panel.

17 Nov 15
Reply by Daniel W

"There's a certain irony here, though. Some years ago I must have gotten on SPLC's ma…"

jay H replied Nov 15 to Dorothy Zborknak's Tragic Execution by Obamacare Death Panel.

17 Nov 15
Reply by Daniel W

"It's easy to laugh at these idiots, but when the idiots in power think that deficit…"

jay H replied Nov 12 to Wild-Eyed Loony Pol Thinks National Debt Can be Solved by Taking "a Biblical World View"

16 Nov 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"I realize that Yahoo is not any manner of authoritative source. Was more of a case…"

jay H replied Nov 5 to ok, don't know where to go with this

23 Nov 6
Reply by Freethinker31

"And to think... some people want mandatory voting. There can be nothing worse than…"

jay H replied Nov 3 to Ebola Politik, or How the GOP Perverted the Electoral Process and Took Advantage of Know Nothing Christians

104 Dec 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"At the same time, a Harvard poll suggests that many of these are disenchanted with t…"

jay H replied Oct 31 to Godless Millenials May Chart the Course for Ending Far Right Religiousity

13 Nov 4
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I guess everyone hates hipsters,"

jay H replied Oct 31 to Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!

18 Nov 1
Reply by Daniel W

"The part that disturbs me is that this is not some Muslim group organizing a petitio…"

jay H replied Oct 29 to Free speech (right)

17 Nov 1
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

"As someone told me: "there are several books in the library that should be censored.…"

jay H replied Oct 28 to Free speech (right)

17 Nov 1
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

"All it means is that some more of the more thoughtful people are leaving (just as ot…"

jay H replied Oct 26 to Are Christians "Leaving Christianity in Droves because of Homosexuality"

23 Nov 7
Reply by Future

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service