Atheist Nexus Logo

jay H's Discussions (359)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"Presumably this is tongue in cheek commentary here Lest anyone actually think this…"

jay H replied Sep 11, 2013 to Florida man cites ‘Bush doctrine’ after pre-emptive killing of neighbors at Labor Day cookout

7 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by jay H

"I've been there somewhat. I was raised a JW (no kidding!) and I could not salute the…"

jay H replied Sep 6, 2013 to Couple sues .. for kid's sake (very cool) .. 'Under gawd... Boston/Mass?

5 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I must say, though, that unless the kids are of sufficient age and actively want to…"

jay H replied Sep 4, 2013 to Couple sues .. for kid's sake (very cool) .. 'Under gawd... Boston/Mass?

5 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I remember reading years ago about a tribe that dealt in favors, that is when you di…"

jay H replied Sep 2, 2013 to Interesting study @ BBC com on money and tokens...

2 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"I see some room for improvement right there. Seriously one does not need to buy int…"

jay H replied Sep 1, 2013 to May We Legitimately Compare the Tea Party to the Taliban?

52 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"I might add that the Taliban get much of their power from the deep tribal/family all…"

jay H replied Aug 31, 2013 to May We Legitimately Compare the Tea Party to the Taliban?

52 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"It's not so simple. There is no unified Tea party position, though some of the loude…"

jay H replied Aug 31, 2013 to May We Legitimately Compare the Tea Party to the Taliban?

52 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Not done because there is, at least now, no need whatsoever and it is very expensive…"

jay H replied Aug 22, 2013 to Will cities worldwide have a choice but to farm vertically? Plantagon says no...

9 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Ronnie Stanley

"Oh my yes. I was raised in that world. Then I started to think about the logical pro…"

jay H replied Aug 22, 2013 to All Along the "Watchtower" (Not About Bob Dylan): Why I Think Jehovah's Witnesses are the Funniest People on Earth

8 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

"This is in part a false dichotomy. There are times when regulation is a useful tool…"

jay H replied Aug 19, 2013 to The Assault on Integrity

10 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Pat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service