jay H's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (297) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a T shirt that reads: "Future corpses of America""

jay H replied Sep 14, 2013 to Roses are Red, Violets Are Blue, I'm Going to Die and So Are You

27 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Well they're part right (but still ethically wrong). There is no reason to ban polyg…"

jay H replied Sep 14, 2013 to The Struggle for LGBT-Queer Equality is Our Non-Believer Struggle Whatever Your Sexual Persuasion

7 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Probably not much you can do directly. But religion is easy to subvert with logic, a…"

jay H replied Sep 14, 2013 to Divorced families and split choices

1 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by jay H

"In conversation yesterday I just found out that a (recently hired) co-worker was com…"

jay H replied Sep 12, 2013 to In memory of those killed 9/11, and our changed world.

39 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by sk8eycat

"Presumably this is tongue in cheek commentary here Lest anyone actually think this…"

jay H replied Sep 11, 2013 to Florida man cites ‘Bush doctrine’ after pre-emptive killing of neighbors at Labor Day cookout

7 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by jay H

"I've been there somewhat. I was raised a JW (no kidding!) and I could not salute the…"

jay H replied Sep 6, 2013 to Couple sues .. for kid's sake (very cool) .. 'Under gawd... Boston/Mass?

5 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I must say, though, that unless the kids are of sufficient age and actively want to…"

jay H replied Sep 4, 2013 to Couple sues .. for kid's sake (very cool) .. 'Under gawd... Boston/Mass?

5 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I remember reading years ago about a tribe that dealt in favors, that is when you di…"

jay H replied Sep 2, 2013 to Interesting study @ BBC com on money and tokens...

2 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"I see some room for improvement right there. Seriously one does not need to buy int…"

jay H replied Sep 1, 2013 to May We Legitimately Compare the Tea Party to the Taliban?

52 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"I might add that the Taliban get much of their power from the deep tribal/family all…"

jay H replied Aug 31, 2013 to May We Legitimately Compare the Tea Party to the Taliban?

52 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service