jay H's Discussions (285)

Discussions Replied To (266) Replies Latest Activity

"One thing that must be remembered is that analogy is useful, but not a complete argu…"

jay H replied 2 hours ago to Is consciousness nothing more than a veneer of our biological underpinnings?

1 2 hours ago
Reply by jay H

"oh migraines. My mother has suffered debilitatingly  through them for years and sti…"

jay H replied yesterday to What are you grateful for today?

15 1 hour ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Yes but to establish that it is safe, and that it actually works takes a lot longer…"

jay H replied on Monday to FDA stops Ebola vaccine

6 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

"That's it. Each person has their trigger points, (NRA is not a not a critical issue…"

jay H replied on Sunday to They Hate Us Even Outside The Bible Belt

29 21 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"This is just an example of a targeted ad, they hope hit trigger points on a certain…"

jay H replied on Sunday to They Hate Us Even Outside The Bible Belt

29 21 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Part of the problem is the conflicting message that we get. On one hand we are assu…"

jay H replied on Sunday to is Texas ready for Ebola?

32 on Sunday
Reply by jay H

"Two companies have been working on it but both under the Defense Department (there i…"

jay H replied on Saturday to is Texas ready for Ebola?

32 on Sunday
Reply by jay H

"The head of the NJ nurse's union had demanded that any cases that appear in NJ be sh…"

jay H replied on Saturday to is Texas ready for Ebola?

32 on Sunday
Reply by jay H

"I should clarify. I have issues with the verity of alternet in general, I'm not tryi…"

jay H replied on Saturday to The Results Are In: America Is Dumb and on the Road to Getting Dumber

16 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"A problem, though this seems to be a rehash of the 'why can't Johnny read' articles…"

jay H replied on Saturday to The Results Are In: America Is Dumb and on the Road to Getting Dumber

16 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service