jay H's Discussions (216)

Discussions Replied To (203) Replies Latest Activity

"Evolution itself requires death. Painful in  some ways, but all our history, our ma…"

jay H replied Feb 23 to If I had Power without Limits..

21 Feb 24
Reply by Idaho Spud

"That makes perfect sense because animals NEVER senselessly harm one another, damage…"

jay H replied Jan 19 to If animals had their own bible.

2 Jan 19
Reply by jay H

"I am reminded of the old quip "mother nature is no feminist""

jay H replied Jan 19 to A new setting for male privilege: micturitional video games.

9 Jan 19
Reply by jay H

"I see where you are going here, I think. To understand your opponents, you need to u…"

jay H replied Jan 19 to What would you do?

11 Jan 22
Reply by Ficking Chucken

"I agree with you. It gets tiresome to encounter these rants against some strawman 'l…"

jay H replied Jan 1 to Why Atheist Libertarians Are Part of America's 1 Percent Problem

73 Jan 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I think both situations are profound over-reaction. A simple disavowal of the statem…"

jay H replied Dec 21, 2013 to Should stores divest Duck Dynasty merchandise as they did Paula Deen's merchandise?

4 Jan 25
Reply by paul babcock

"I one who thinks FAR to much was made of this by A&E. Seriously, all they had to…"

jay H replied Dec 21, 2013 to Tolerance & Duck Dynasty

70 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

"Well the quick answer is that some simple life forms can reproduce both sexually and…"

jay H replied Dec 19, 2013 to First heterosexual reproduction

5 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Not to defend Bush, but this is one area where even a dumpload of money will be of m…"

jay H replied Dec 17, 2013 to USA... post Bush influence/and defunding further of mental health sector; this is what you get:

5 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by jay H

"This poses some interesting challenges. I don't think everyone actually conflates ra…"

jay H replied Dec 15, 2013 to Children were to be labelled as racists

6 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service