jay H's Discussions (237)

Discussions Replied To (223) Replies Latest Activity

"this guy loves stereotypes, doesn't he"

jay H replied Aug 7 to Matt Taibbi "The Divide: American Injustice in the Age of the Wealth Gap"

1 Aug 7
Reply by jay H

"I'd come up with a tagline NOT specifically targeted at this Jesus stuff. Something…"

jay H replied Aug 7 to Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!

69 Aug 23
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"It was this 1991 version http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102722/ Actually it contained…"

jay H replied Jul 27 to John Gielgud Once Played Every Role in a Movie Version of Shakespeare's "The Tempest," But This is Something Else Again

6 Jul 27
Reply by jay H

"Sorry to cause a bit of a shock. Insurance is basically protection against large an…"

jay H replied Jul 21 to Post Hobby Lobby

35 Jul 22
Reply by Freethinker31

"Gelgud also did a movie version of the Tempest where virtually every character was n…"

jay H replied Jul 20 to John Gielgud Once Played Every Role in a Movie Version of Shakespeare's "The Tempest," But This is Something Else Again

6 Jul 27
Reply by jay H

"Really, does that rise to a critical level that necessitates intervention of law?  (…"

jay H replied Jul 20 to Post Hobby Lobby

35 Jul 22
Reply by Freethinker31

"There are lawyers that thrive on these cases. They recruit people to find small stor…"

jay H replied Jul 20 to Post Hobby Lobby

35 Jul 22
Reply by Freethinker31

"She is kind of silly but there are lots of 'equal rights' employment suits out there…"

jay H replied Jul 19 to Post Hobby Lobby

35 Jul 22
Reply by Freethinker31

"Interestingly on Thursday (before this story came together)  Igor Girken posted that…"

jay H replied Jul 19 to Plane crash in the Ukraine

21 Jul 19
Reply by Loren Miller

"It's a concern, but I really don't see it as a huge emerging threat, though pockets…"

jay H replied Jul 6 to Is theocratic violence on the rise?

10 Jul 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service