Atheist Nexus Logo

jay H's Discussions (359)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"If you've read CNN it's been on the front page most every day. There has been a sus…"

jay H replied on Monday to American Atheist Blogger Ajivit Roy Hacked to Death in Bangladesh

17 on Monday
Reply by Daniel W

"He may love America, but I don't think he's a great fan of the constitution (not tha…"

jay H replied on Sunday to Does Obama love America?

33 10 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

"In the US, the problems come not just from the religious. The medical establishment…"

jay H replied on Saturday to Physician Assisted Suicide.

19 on Sunday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Unfortunately because they treat a rather extreme interpretation of the 'Hippocratic…"

19 on Sunday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"People with certain types of mental illness go through hell every day, and they can'…"

19 on Sunday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"You are correct that some policies have covered, and also some have not. Now they're…"

jay H replied Feb 27 to Things covered by thE ACA

7 Feb 27
Reply by Daniel W

"There is some research evidence of a functionality behind irrational rituals. Many c…"

jay H replied Feb 22 to Religious Rituals Originated From Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

5 Feb 23
Reply by Michael Penn

"I would consider myself strongly libertarian leaning. The Repubs are just too deep i…"

jay H replied Feb 21 to Affiliations?

49 Feb 25
Reply by Greg

"I personally doubt it's good for you, though people with painful ailments may find i…"

jay H replied Feb 15 to Pot and IQ

11 Feb 22
Reply by Daniel W

"It's certainly true that the neo-cons (which includes a lot of the US 'liberal' esta…"

jay H replied Feb 14 to BRUTALLYHONEST: It's Really Not About Islamphobia

8 Feb 16
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service