Pastafarian Kitty's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I found that there was a way to be sincere so that, even among people whose belief h…"

Pastafarian Kitty replied Dec 17, 2009 to I came out atheist to my mom today

37 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Allen D. Berrios

"I'm very glad it was a positive experience! The subject just came up in conversation…"

Pastafarian Kitty replied Dec 17, 2009 to I came out atheist to my mom today

37 Mar 12, 2010

"Thanks! I'm not sure how it would go if I told him I'm an atheist. He didn't become…"

Pastafarian Kitty replied Dec 16, 2009 to I came out atheist to my mom today

37 Mar 12, 2010

"You're welcome! I really think more people would be left behind than what they showe…"

Pastafarian Kitty replied Oct 17, 2009 to 9/11+ Flooding (and Other Natural Disasters) x 6,000 years = Christians disappearing in a flash of lightning?

4 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Jenny

"LMAO! I concur! Thanks for the info Hiram, I'll definitely keep these stats in my ar…"

Pastafarian Kitty replied Sep 28, 2009 to Useful Atheism Statistics!

2 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Pastafarian Kitty

"No problem Tina! I hope you and your husband reach a happy compromise on the issue.…"

Pastafarian Kitty replied Sep 26, 2009 to Advice? My atheism isn't all that great to some...

16 Sep 26, 2009

"I agree John, I have this need to keep up with what's going on and he doesn't seem t…"

Pastafarian Kitty replied Sep 25, 2009 to Advice? My atheism isn't all that great to some...

16 Sep 26, 2009

"Very true Vince, thanks for the insight. I know I'm still not comfortable enough to…"

Pastafarian Kitty replied Sep 25, 2009 to Advice? My atheism isn't all that great to some...

16 Sep 26, 2009

"Thanks for the advice Bio Ninja (awesome name btw!). I too have put a ton of thought…"

16 Sep 26, 2009

"Thanks for responding Josiah! I do agree with you on the confidence factor, I think…"

16 Sep 26, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joseph Corder replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Chimp-on-chimp murder. Humans are not the only violent species.
21 minutes ago
Loren Miller added a discussion to the group Atheist News
28 minutes ago
Luara replied to Travis Hedglin's discussion Whats the deal with feminism?
41 minutes ago
Luara replied to MattyLJ's discussion Moving to Florida
1 hour ago
Joseph Corder posted photos
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Doing the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Walk this morning, a nice 3-mile jaunt. I'll let you know how it goes."
1 hour ago
"Doing the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Walk this morning, a nice 3-mile jaunt. I'll let you know how it goes."
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Shaun Johnston's discussion Critical review of Darwin's "Origin..." 6th edition posted in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service