Drake Everren's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"You bring up a pretty big challenge here. What I've seen as the fundamental issue in…"

Drake Everren replied Apr 25, 2012 to Should You Be Offended When I Tell You That You're Wrong?

19 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by booklover

"That's a very common issue and it reflects a fundamental part of how our minds work:…"

Drake Everren replied Apr 8, 2012 to Morally Depraved because I came out Atheist

392 May 2, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"I think you're confusing the line between cultural myths and actual beliefs. Yes, th…"

Drake Everren replied Mar 5, 2012 to It's impossible for capitalism to survive w/o religion(s)?

11 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Mark Floden

"What I said is that we possess different histories. We've seen different things, loo…"

Drake Everren replied Feb 2, 2012 to The Highest Good: Sustainably-High Self-Esteem

22 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by david

"Not quite, as it wasn't a self-focused reaction. I'd call it "bored by the predictab…"

Drake Everren replied Feb 2, 2012 to The Highest Good: Sustainably-High Self-Esteem

22 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by david

"That kind of cutoff makes me feel like I've been preached at; that I listened to the…"

Drake Everren replied Jan 29, 2012 to The Highest Good: Sustainably-High Self-Esteem

22 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by david

""What you must keep in mind is that it is not any single organism against which we s…"

Drake Everren replied Jan 28, 2012 to The Highest Good: Sustainably-High Self-Esteem

22 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by david

"The general symptoms of Membership behavior taken to extremes are: 1) Undue devaluin…"

Drake Everren replied Jan 28, 2012 to The Highest Good: Sustainably-High Self-Esteem

22 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by david

"Your initial point highlights a critical omission on my part, an explicit definition…"

Drake Everren replied Jan 26, 2012 to The Highest Good: Sustainably-High Self-Esteem

22 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by david

"I think you may be conflating membership esteem with all forms of self-esteem, which…"

Drake Everren replied Jan 25, 2012 to The Highest Good: Sustainably-High Self-Esteem

22 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by david

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service