Dyslexic's DOG's Discussions (191)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

"So True Steph, Though, learning came in stages for me, at school from years 4 to 7,…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 10, 2013 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

179 Jan 7
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

"Evidently you have a bunch of stoners who call themselves atheists. Atheist Nexus is…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 10, 2013 to Where are all the genuine atheists?

52 May 12
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"Encyclopedism, LOL, I was into encyclopedism since I was 10 and my parents purchased…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 10, 2013 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

179 Jan 7

"True Kirk, the original animistic religions were simply humans understanding life an…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 9, 2013 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

179 Jan 7

"True Chris, hardly a Christian in sight here, it's all about education. China is sta…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 6, 2013 to Will religion and belief in the supernatural be around until humans become extinct?

16 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Christmas is the Summer solstice here, usually in the mid 40C temperatures 105 to 11…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 5, 2013 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

179 Jan 7

"Actually we could consider religion as a Transitional Fossil, between the "Complete…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 5, 2013 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

179 Jan 7

"Well: Against Religion: Yes, we have cognitively evolved past religion, we are into…"

179 Jan 7

"Short answer, most likely YES. Because it gives some false comfort and it is a profi…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 5, 2013 to Will religion and belief in the supernatural be around until humans become extinct?

16 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"I forgot to mention that I also studied philosophy, theology and the history of reli…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 5, 2013 to Naive question: Why religion?

33 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service