Atheist Nexus Logo

Dyslexic's DOG's Discussions (810)

Discussions Replied To (742) Replies Latest Activity

"What about Lot's daughters who apparently raped their father while he was in a drunk…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied 2 hours ago to Incest and the bible.

5 13 minutes ago
Reply by George Chase

"LOL A miracle is anything science cannot yet explain, or a gap in our knowledge of t…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied on Thursday to On the Nature of Miracles.

89 7 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Islam is where Christianity was 500 to 1000 years ago, when Christians murdered non-…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied on Wednesday to Are Muslims the only religious group that openly call for the killing of other faiths?

15 on Thursday
Reply by Freethinker31

"Though the worrying thing I see in the latest statistics is the rise of numbers in s…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied on Tuesday to Millennials leaving church in droves, study finds

33 on Tuesday
Reply by Patricia

"So true, I was confronted yesterday by a past work colleague who has had cancer, but…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied on Monday to New Atheists Fatal Arrogance

93 on Tuesday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I agree somewhat, many people seek comfort rather than authenticity in beliefs. What…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied May 16 to New Atheists Fatal Arrogance

93 on Tuesday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Try leviticus, it is a laugh, horrify and laugh again experience. It will horrify yo…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied May 16 to The Bible as a sleeping aid.

15 on Tuesday
Reply by Talons

"Sort of like a reversal of the oedipus complex. Like evil stewie on Family Guy, exce…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied May 15 to The psyche of god

4 May 15
Reply by George Chase

"It appears that god may also be a closet homosexual, since he pushed the execution o…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied May 14 to The psyche of god

4 May 15
Reply by George Chase

"Yes, we have that privilege being foreigners. I'm not part of their politics, but I…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied May 14 to Nutjob Rick Santorum Hints GOP's Loss & Christianity's Decline Is From Lack Of Anti-Abortion Retard Candidates.

22 May 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service