Dyslexic's DOG's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (262) Replies Latest Activity

"I like this Richard Carrier presentation on why Jesus was a mythical figure. I used…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied 2 hours ago to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 2 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Medical Doctors should only be referred to as Medical Practitioners (MPs) and not si…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied 6 hours ago to I Wouldn't Call Him "Doctor"

48 6 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"So True Plinius, it is simply a way of pretending to do something, oh I'm so useful,…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied 6 hours ago to Prayer can't hurt?

18 13 minutes ago
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"This reminds me of Tim Minchin's, "Thank You god" I suppose most of you will remembe…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied 6 hours ago to Prayer can't hurt?

18 13 minutes ago
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"No graduate from any  Theological Seminary, regardless of the institution deserves t…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied on Wednesday to I Wouldn't Call Him "Doctor"

48 6 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Thanks Greg, Most likely somebody in 10,000 years time will find a pot with my name…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied on Tuesday to The afterlife should still matter to atheists

58 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Sounds like Oaklahoma GOP has wingnuts in its belfry!"

Dyslexic's DOG replied on Monday to Oklahoma GOP wants to restrict marriage to people of faith

12 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"This is why Australia is so attractive to atheists and secularists. Especially athei…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied on Sunday to Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

96 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Too True Cairsley! :-D~"

Dyslexic's DOG replied on Sunday to The afterlife should still matter to atheists

58 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"True Cairsley, to some extent. Yes, we can imagine things that don't exist, such ima…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied on Sunday to The afterlife should still matter to atheists

58 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service