Dyslexic's DOG's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe that, as they often put their clergy before others and ignore their transg…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied on Wednesday to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

252 9 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Though I think Carl Sagan's Cosmos was fantastic, I'm also a fan of the more recent…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 6 to On the featured Video: Exploring our Solar System with Carl Sagan

6 Dec 6
Reply by Pat

"Though, one thing I found fascinating is that the "Mormon Stories" site also contain…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 4 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Essentially Theists are still extremely Infantile. They haven't really ventured beyo…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 2 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"I knew a bloke who swore black and blue that he saw a longish cigar shaped lit UFO f…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Nov 29 to Unidentified Flying Objects?

50 Dec 5
Reply by Freethinker31

"True Luara, it is a shame that society allows those with privilege and power to esca…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Nov 23 to People Generally Don't Like Whistle Blowers

34 Nov 26
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"I hate whistle blowers, or actually any wind instruments. Prefer guitar players! "

Dyslexic's DOG replied Nov 21 to People Generally Don't Like Whistle Blowers

34 Nov 26
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Yes, a YELL that could be heard around the world would devastate half the Earth, and…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Nov 18 to Jesus Arrested in Philadelphia

28 Nov 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yes, in Australia at primary school, we had to say the lords prayer every morning be…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Nov 14 to Fundy Land 101

33 Nov 14
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I think that Israel Finkelstein't "The Bible Unearthed" demonstrates that Yahweh was…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Nov 8 to Biblical Scholar Posits OT God as 'Loving, Caring.'

53 Nov 14
Reply by Bud the Wonderer

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service