Atheist Nexus Logo

Dyslexic's DOG's Discussions (459)

Discussions Replied To (420) Replies Latest Activity

"Though tom, much of the Bible is false history. Many of the kings had the wrong name…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied 7 hours ago to We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tolerance for ancient myths, harmful ideas

129 2 hours ago
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Though I could call myself atheist, because the 'a' in my case stands for 'anti', as…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied 8 hours ago to Muslim... Atheist?

21 5 hours ago
Reply by Idaho Spud

"The brain is a tough place when it goes awry Matty! We cannot simply change beliefs,…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied 19 hours ago to I plan on wiping out my atheistic memories

10 18 hours ago
Reply by Bizu Dana

"Yes Leon. Trouble is here, that every time we make a comment on Matty's blog, it goe…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied 22 hours ago to We might as well all just kill ourselves

31 22 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"So, as far as I can see. The big problem with Australian Justice is not so much anti…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied yesterday to Anti-Atheist discrimination and corruption in the Federal Magstrate's court and The Family Court

44 23 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Actually, in Australia, the odds are against you, especially if you are male. Austra…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied yesterday to Anti-Atheist discrimination and corruption in the Federal Magstrate's court and The Family Court

44 23 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Good 1, Yes, there is somebody living across the road who could be Elvis, errr, well…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied yesterday to We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tolerance for ancient myths, harmful ideas

129 2 hours ago
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Well, Daniel's atheotherapy appears a legitimate treatment practice for addressing a…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied yesterday to Things covered by thE ACA

7 yesterday
Reply by Daniel W

"Don't just Talk The Talk m8, Walk The Walk! Action always speaks louder than words.…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied yesterday to We might as well all just kill ourselves

31 22 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Precisely Idaho. Which is why atheist should be replaced in common language by non-t…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied yesterday to Muslim... Atheist?

21 5 hours ago
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service